Miami 2018 = Michigan 2017

Advertisement
What false narratives? Just cuz he at our school?

We speaking facts. UGA was #3 in 2002. Is that not a fact?
If UGA beats Bama in 2012 SEC, who else would go to the Natty that year over UGA?
Did the 2 RBs that carried UGA to the Natty last year get recruited by Richt or naw? Sony Michel ain't get snatched up from South Florida?
Play calling was so bad last year that if Rosier could actually hit the deep ball against Pitt we would've had our first undefeated regular season since 02.

Y'all stay riding everyone **** and claiming everyone that touch our coaching staff is *** and everyone else is better.

People stay on Jim Harbaugh, Gary Patterson, and Chip Kelly nuts. But which of them has a Natty? Which one of them coached at Miami? People still pump these cats up as "better than Richt any day of the week"

People give Mark D'antonio TONS of respect (including me) guess what?
Mark D has coached 11 full seasons at Mich St and won 8 or less games in a season 4 times. Including going 3-9.
Mark Richt first 11 seasons he loss 8 or less games 3 times, with 6 being the lowest.
BOTH of them only won the conference twice. BOTH of them had 6 seasons with 10+ wins.
Mark Richt took over that job as a first stint, Mich St. is D'antonio's second stint because he coached at Cincy first.
Go ahead, say it...Richt has more talent...whose fault is that? Why D'antonio ain't recruiting better?
D'antonio took his team to the playoffs just to get smacked 38-0 by Bama, then followed it up with a 3-9 season???
All im saying is give the respect when its due. He underachieved at UGA because he never won the ship..but don't act like it isn't quality coaches out there that aren't doing the same.

Lol. Are u really comparing Mich St, A BASKETBALL SCHOOL to UGA??! Dude, stop.

Fact is, Richt had 1 great season in 02 and he found a way to choke to a super weak UF team. I’ll give him the 02 season. Now stop hanging ur hat on the 02 season and see a coach he avgs. 3.6 losses/yr per season now matter how great his teams are. Don’t ever compare Michigan St w UGA and expect to win this argument. Literally one school is a devout basketball school and the other is a devout football school.

I’ve been thinking the same as OP
ND wanted Kelly gone
A lot at Michigan wanted JH gone
A year or 2 later they are in the hunt for a Playoff spot. All we can do is hope I guess

Lol. Are u really comparing Mich St, A BASKETBALL SCHOOL to UGA??! Dude, stop.

Fact is, Richt had 1 great season in 02 and he found a way to choke to a super weak UF team. I’ll give him the 02 season. Now stop hanging ur hat on the 02 season and see a coach he avgs. 3.6 losses/yr per season now matter how great his teams are. Don’t ever compare Michigan St w UGA and expect to win this argument. Literally one school is a devout basketball school and the other is a devout football school.

Lmao that's the weakest excuse. "Mich is a basketball school."

I noticed you skipped the part about Gary Patterson, Harbaugh, and Chip Kelly. They coaching at "basketball schools?".
If that's the case does Richt get a pass for coaching at a school who gives half a **** about athletics as a whole?
Oh he averages 3.6 losses a year but somehow he was one of the top coaches in the nation for winning percentage when we hired him🤔🤔🤔🤔

The dude is *** right now and his offense ain't ****. If he got fired after this season I could give 2 fvcks but put some respek on his name. Yall tryna exaggerate everything like UGA was having Colorado's results with an Alabama roster.

Facts bro. Like I get it, he’s our coach, but cats r going way out their way to justify and defend this dude. Bet $ if he was the coach at any other school none of these false narratives would b coming up.

They done compared this dude to Butch’s tenure here, forgetting Butch was a 1st yr head coach, EVER.

They talking about how great he was at developing QBs when 1. Charlie Ward became great AFTER BRAD SCOTT changed up the play calls to better exploit Ward’s ability 2. Chris Weinke was like 35 yrs old playing against 19 yr old kids and 3. Matt Stanford was the # 1 ranked QB coming out and he did jack chit w him at the helm. Dude had loaded teams and still found a way to lose 3 games/yr w Stafford.

He is who he is. He’s a good coach that, w/ the right support system, can win some games and make things competitive to give false hope. When things r not ideal, he’s mediocre at best.

Facts. He got by because he had boosters dropping bags and no instate competition. When you got that much talent you can win a lot of games off talent alone. Plus he had high paid OC and DCs.

Imagine if he was the coach for FSU or UF? LMFAO we would be straight RIPPING him. There would be 10000 pages of Richt tears of all his ****ups.

Good points about the QBs all facts. With all the talent around Stafford he should have an easy NC shot. Instead he got beat by some scrub teams all 3 years.

Advertisement
What false narratives? Just cuz he at our school?

We speaking facts. UGA was #3 in 2002. Is that not a fact?
If UGA beats Bama in 2012 SEC, who else would go to the Natty that year over UGA?
Did the 2 RBs that carried UGA to the Natty last year get recruited by Richt or naw? Sony Michel ain't get snatched up from South Florida?
Play calling was so bad last year that if Rosier could actually hit the deep ball against Pitt we would've had our first undefeated regular season since 02.

Y'all stay riding everyone **** and claiming everyone that touch our coaching staff is *** and everyone else is better.

People stay on Jim Harbaugh, Gary Patterson, and Chip Kelly nuts. But which of them has a Natty? Which one of them coached at Miami? People still pump these cats up as "better than Richt any day of the week"

People give Mark D'antonio TONS of respect (including me) guess what?
Mark D has coached 11 full seasons at Mich St and won 8 or less games in a season 4 times. Including going 3-9.
Mark Richt first 11 seasons he loss 8 or less games 3 times, with 6 being the lowest.
BOTH of them only won the conference twice. BOTH of them had 6 seasons with 10+ wins.
Mark Richt took over that job as a first stint, Mich St. is D'antonio's second stint because he coached at Cincy first.
Go ahead, say it...Richt has more talent...whose fault is that? Why D'antonio ain't recruiting better?
D'antonio took his team to the playoffs just to get smacked 38-0 by Bama, then followed it up with a 3-9 season???
All im saying is give the respect when its due. He underachieved at UGA because he never won the ship..but don't act like it isn't quality coaches out there that aren't doing the same.

How tf are you going to compare Mich ST who needs to build their squad out of 3 star players because they are in a talent desert and are the second tier squad in the state with Bag dropping UGA. He isn't a quality coach plain and simple. Put D'antonio in UGA with boosters dropping bags on whatever players he wants and D'antonio would actually have a winning record against Macelwain, Zook, and Muschamp.

Facts. He got by because he had boosters dropping bags and no instate competition. When you got that much talent you can win a lot of games off talent alone. Plus he had high paid OC and DCs.

Imagine if he was the coach for FSU or UF? LMFAO we would be straight RIPPING him. There would be 10000 pages of Richt tears of all his ****ups.

Good points about the QBs all facts. With all the talent around Stafford he should have an easy NC shot. Instead he got beat by some scrub teams all 3 years.

Bro; like I don’t get the support of a coach over the team. Fact is Richt is a good coach, a C+ to B- type of a coach. He’s not elite. Maybe once upon a time he could’ve been considered in that upper tier, but fact is the only time u get fired in college sports is either u got caught cheating & the school gotta cut bait to preserve the program or ur beginning to suck at ur job. Richt got fired due to the latter.

B/c of that, and what we’re now seeing at Miami, my guy has lost a step or two in coaching. Look no further than this f’d up QB situation and the way we’re play ball on the offensive side for the last 13.5 games.

Advertisement
Bro; like I don’t get the support of a coach over the team. Fact is Richt is a good coach, a C+ to B- type of a coach. He’s not elite. Maybe once upon a time he could’ve been considered in that upper tier, but fact is the only time u get fired in college sports is either u got caught cheating & the school gotta cut bait to preserve the program or ur beginning to suck at ur job. Richt got fired due to the latter.

B/c of that, and what we’re now seeing at Miami, my guy has lost a step or two in coaching. Look no further than this f’d up QB situation and the way we’re play ball on the offensive side for the last 13.5 games.

Exactly you don't fire good coaches. And I agree C+ coach and he has fallen off since he was at his peak. The offensive coaching right now is probably the worst in the P5 and the QB situation is amateur hour.

Advertisement
Elite D
No QB
Bad OL
Several games scoring in teens
Can we make the same adjustments?!!
You're batty if you think those adjustments are coming out of this staff. Wont even get in to how lil I agree with the comparison. By the way this defense is in line to make a HUGE drop in production when jaquan,gerald & shaq/pickney leave... its gonna be fugly bad as I feel redwine is were doing zero to groom a replacement for him either. How u think that's gonna play out? This staff sabotages the program at this point. To support this staff at this rate is to be an enemy of this program. I'm sad to say it but 100% true.

NO, This is Miami 2018 and we suck! The HC sucks in everything he's doing with the program, excluding the IPF... that's the only thing he got right.

All the offensive coaches are nothing BUT OFFENSIVE. WE SUCK BALLZ!!!

How tf are you going to compare Mich ST who needs to build their squad out of 3 star players because they are in a talent desert and are the second tier squad in the state with Bag dropping UGA. He isn't a quality coach plain and simple. Put D'antonio in UGA with boosters dropping bags on whatever players he wants and D'antonio would actually have a winning record against Macelwain, Zook, and Muschamp.

Dawg you not hearing what I'm saying. You using talent and area as an excuse. He had the talent and team to go to the playoffs and win 12 games. THE VERY NEXT YEAR THIS DUDE GOES 3-9. EXPLAIN THAT TO ME. So you saying all the talent, on a team completely built by him cant win more than 3 games? Whose fault is it that he only pulling 3 stars? He don't get any flack for rarely, if ever beating out Michigan for a recruit? How many times you hear about Mich St even attempting to recruit in the southeast?
But nah, like I said earlier...y'all acting like buddy got Alabama results with Colorado recruits😂😂. He's a **** good coach but see how yall dropping the excuse book for reality?

Richt problem Is offense and he's **** for not correcting it.
D'antonio's results are being held back from his recruiting efforts, why he not firing people or looking to do whatever it takes to take his team to the next step?

Advertisement
UAB is ranked #25.

Miami isn't in the Top 25.

The program is in utter shambles right now. Closer to SMU than Bama.

MUCH CLOSER.

Advertisement
Back