Miami -17.5 vs. GT

Advertisement
Guys, you’re forgetting that we’re wearing special unis, we almost always lose/struggle with them - take GT with the points.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

I think you take the points.

We need to move up in ranking, ACC game. The starters will be in until the second half of the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow you all haven’t been watching the same team as me. We win something like 48-0 and cover by the half.

GT just got blown out by Bowling Green!

Like real 💩 trust your eyes. This isn’t the same team. I think the mental toughness is the difference this year. Remember the Mario quote going into the 4th qt of the A&M game. WE’RE BUILT FOR THIS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last week I was thinking easy cover on a 13 point spread after they beat Bowling Green.
Then they didn't.

Now with the line at 20(?)
Tell me you cant't see us up 42-16, late, with GT back dooring in on our 2nd team D.

Last edited:
I’m always nervous about the “easy game” we struggle in. Not because of Mario, because of the last 20-plus years.

I want to see the Canes come out on fire on a Saturday night game and roll over Georgia Tech. A game more or less over by the end of the third-quarter. So far this season we’ve easily beaten the teams we should, and rolled over 8&4 after a shaky start. Next step is dominating conference teams we‘re prohibitive favorites over.

I think we’ll be fine.

Advertisement
Back