Miami -17.5 vs. GT

One thing to consider is what the U has been for the past three thousand years and how they love to fool us once we get our hopes up, and another is to take this team at face value and see how dominant we've been in the trenches and run game. Sprinkle in highly competent QB play and play calling and we've got ourselves a team with a really high floor.

Meanwhile, GT is currently investing in technology to find the center of the earth in search for their floor.

This will be a fvvcking slaughter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The **** gets real after this game and Ga Tech is doodoo against the run. I expect a relatively boring offensive game plan by the Canes.

I don’t think Dawson operates that way and I think he has deserved Mario’s trust.

If GT gears up to stop the run, which they probably will, he will have TVD slinging it around.

I know the transitive property doesn’t work but this is an interesting outcome today among some common opponents of ours

I don’t think Dawson operates that way and I think he has deserved Mario’s trust.

If GT gears up to stop the run, which they probably will, he will have TVD slinging it around.
My thoughts on what they will do. Dawson will take what they give us.

Advertisement
Just being open about the fact I’m not doing Upon Further Review this week. If someone else wants to, go for it.

I need some time.

Advertisement
Back