Miami (#12) Drops Three Spots in the AP Poll

Makes no difference for me. I care more about our record than our rankings.

Exactly. People *****ing on rankings were right now only style points is more important until all games are played. Plus lot of no sense dreamers here looking into the ACCCG and a very bad bowl matchup. This season is all about looking good record wise and hold up to the recruiting class and work thru 2021 season.

Advertisement
Exactly. People *****ing on rankings were right now only style points is more important until all games are played. Plus lot of no sense dreamers here looking into the ACCCG and a very bad bowl matchup. This season is all about looking good record wise and hold up to the recruiting class and work thru 2021 season.
Spot on man

1. Bama
2. ND
3. OSU
4. Clemson
5. A&M
6. UF
7. Cinci
8. BYU
9. Indiana
10. Wisconsin
11. Oregon
12. Miami
13. UGA
14. Ok St
15. Marshall/Coastal Carolina
I don't really care about Miami ranking this year, other than I want to finish top 15, because there's no way we can get to the CFP. But there's no reason to put Wisc, Indiana and Oregon in front at this point, none of them beat any good team so far and only played 2/4 games ffs

Advertisement
1. Bama
2. ND
3. OSU
4. Clemson
5. A&M
6. UF
7. Cinci
8. BYU
9. Indiana
10. Wisconsin
11. Oregon
12. Miami
13. UGA
14. Ok St
15. Marshall/Coastal Carolina
It’s horse****
Miami belongs at about #8

only teams on that list better are 1 - 6 and Wisky

Difference is Indiana is beating the **** out of the unranked teams....Miami is barely winning.
Indiana’s opponents have a combined record of 3-13. Read that again. We just beat a team on the road that has more wins by themselves than Indiana’s 4 teams combined.
Go ahead, read it again, slowly if necessary because your points you’re trying to make are pathetic.

Advertisement
We might be able to compete with A&M that’s about it...

1. Bama
2. ND
3. OSU
4. Clemson
5. A&M
6. UF
7. Cinci
8. BYU
9. Indiana
10. Wisconsin
11. Oregon
There are only 3 schools on there I would be scared of. Everyone else you throw in a bag and see what comes out.

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF
Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Indiana’s opponents have a combined record of 3-13. Read that again. We just beat a team on the road that has more wins by themselves than Indiana’s 4 teams combined.
Go ahead, read it again, slowly if necessary because your points you’re trying to make are pathetic.
You are the pathetic one....you act like Miami has beaten anybody good.......the only team ranked in the top 40 that we played was Clemson....and we know how that turned out. While IU is beating the dogsh1t out of those 3-13 teams we are barely beating a team that got beat by Liberty(and they won by more points than we did). We struggled to beat sorry as Virginia, NCstate, and VA tech. Oh we have played more games so we should be ranked higher.

Advertisement
We smoked a few unranked teams too. This changes my point how? FSU almost has as many wins as their whole schedule let that sink in
Oh we have played more games...even though we look like crap for 3 quarters and we won more games we should be ranked higher. Common sense is not common especially on this board.

We barely beat a team that lost to Liberty the week before. By the way liberty won by more points. They should be ranked higher than us cause they are undefeated per your logic

expect this to be the case in all except the coaches poll, it will be how they guard against a ND slip up and ensuring Miami is not in position to jump them

Oh we have played more games...even though we look like crap for 3 quarters and we won more games we should be ranked higher. Common sense is not common especially on this board.

We barely beat a team that lost to Liberty the week before. By the way liberty won by more points. They should be ranked higher than us cause they are undefeated per your logic
Learn to read bud. None of that has anything to do with what I said 😂. I don't do e-beef so you win if that makes you feel good 😂😂

Advertisement
We give ourselves a chance by remaining in the pool of 1-loss teams. Alabama, Ohio St, Clemson are in. If our lone blemish this year is at Clemson then we'll have a shot. The 4th team is anyone's guess. Just stay in the mix.

AP poll is trash. The pump up the G5 teams until the CFP comes around who then firmly puts them in their place, and then the AP follows suit like a moping dog. I would think we'd be #7 at this point, but the first polls don't come out until next week.

Advertisement
Back