Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Would gladly take Chud back here in some capacity

I think people were just concerned it was as OC

Chud got a raw deal in Cleveland
He did...That organization was toilet water back then (even when Butch was there) but it was nowhere as toxic as what Chuck walked into in Indianapolis...from the druggie POS owner....too the step above toilet water GM...
@Brooklyndee will tell how bad it was in Indy....not to mention Luck's injury, and the Leukemia scare....

He did...That organization was toilet water back then (even when Butch was there) but it was nowhere as toxic as what Chuck walked into in Indianapolis...from the druggie POS owner....too the step above toilet water GM...
@Brooklyndee will tell how bad it was in Indy....not to mention Luck's injury, and the Leukemia scare....
Is the door closed on Chud coming on staff in any capacity?

Advertisement
I can imagine

What Butch did in Cleveland should have landed him in the NFL hall of fame to be honest

I can imagine

What Butch did in Cleveland should have landed him in the NFL hall of fame to be honest

Whoa, whoa...I love Butch, but...
1645562066910.png

I wonder what happened with this. I saw @Brooklyndee mention him with Dorsey. were they a package deal?

would be great to have Chud here. He would be a terrific fit for what Mario is trying to do, and be a real asset to the program.

but i don't think he's in a mind to uproot his family from boston.

not really sure, but @Canesfreak would probably know more about it than anyone on the board.

Advertisement
Dude he took him to the playoffs which during that time was basically a Brady/NE dynasty for the Browns haha

I'm just giving you a hard time. I think Earl Little is still hot about that one year that the Browns should have made the playoffs, I've seen him post about it on Facebook.

Advertisement
would be great to have Chud here. He would be a terrific fit for what Mario is trying to do, and be a real asset to the program.

but i don't think he's in a mind to uproot his family from boston.

not really sure, but @Canesfreak would probably know more about it than anyone on the board.

Maybe he could work from Boston and take care of recruiting in the NE..

Advertisement
Anyone heard Jason Taylor to the U as DE coach…Saw it mentioned a couple other places…be nice to get back into STA

Advertisement
Back