Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Good thing the head coach is.
Did not say it was a good thing or a bad thing. Just a bored observation while waiting on the last two names.

But I didn’t know our head coach was an alum thanks for pointing it out. Good catch!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did not say it was a good thing or a bad thing. Just a bored observation while waiting on the last two names.

But I didn’t know our head coach was an alum thanks for pointing it out. Good catch!
Just some good natured ribbing now that the insiders have been chased off.

Advertisement
Just some good natured ribbing now that the insiders have been chased off.
Music Video GIF

I had no idea. I go on this forum everyday and was completely clueless to it.
Which best describes your patronage?

A) A realitavely younger Cane fan

B) A realitavely new, Cane fan

C) Not very observant Cane fan

D) All of the above

E) An outsider, caught looking in? ...an imposter!!

Aahhhh,....you just in time for good ride Grasshoppa!!
Many good tailgate Saturday on schedule for us now!!
Ancient Chinese proverb say,..."Super Mario come, heal many great wound, left by previous staph infection! Will restore Great power in far South East corner!"
Legend says we should prepare, with much celebratory drink, and smoke, for the proper event festivities!

Advertisement
Aahhhh,....you just in time for good ride Grasshoppa!!
Many good tailgate Saturday on schedule for us now!!
Ancient Chinese proverb say,..."Super Mario come, heal many great wound, left by previous staph infection! Will restore Great power in far South East corner!"
Legend says we should prepare, with much celebratory drink, and smoke, for the proper event festivities!
I was joking about not knowing Mario was an alum, but I am a young fan. First ‘Canes game was against OU in 07.

I was joking about not knowing Mario was an alum, but I am a young fan. First ‘Canes game was against OU in 07.
Oh wait until this team starts winning. A powerhouse Canes team, is like no other in college football. When we're winning, the fear will set in for all of college football. We dont just win, we destroy, humiliate, and leave teams in shambles. Best believe nobody will want to play us. So yeah, you got here during the dark times, but there is a serious storm building. The Miami nation is waiting to erupt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, 07 means you've seen 15 yrs of our misery!....though some of those seasons since, may have felt, to some of the younger group, as good seasons, some of us still felt disappointed!

As you will soon see,..when a 10 W season becomes normal,..anything less,..well,...it hurts!!

Advertisement
Back