Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Snorting protein powder is a beta move. Real alphas snort pre workout instead.

It’s science!
Just had my daily snort 💯

826B9982-DD89-4D2F-93C1-100396147C43.jpeg

Advertisement
I’ve tried that one — pretty solid.

I like Jym the most.

When I did take pre workouts I took jym. It’s the best and have actually what you need.

I had to back off stimulants so I haven’t take a pre workout before working in probably 5 years. Last time I did I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Now I only do stimulant free stuff from biotest

When I did take pre workouts I took jym. It’s the best and have actually what you need.

I had to back off stimulants so I haven’t take a pre workout before working in probably 5 years. Last time I did I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Now I only do stimulant free stuff from biotest
Jym is a good one

There’s better ones though. He needs to update that formula but he’s too much of an arrogant prick to do that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hyde extreme is the best!

I can’t take any of that anymore haha. I used to be able to guzzle caffeine, 5hr energy and all that but now a 8oz cup of coffee has me on edge and heart racing. Not sure what changed for me but I don’t handle high caffeine very well anymore.

It’s been awhile since I followed a lot of that stuff. I pretty much just use biotest stuff now
I’m deep in the supplement and fitness space it’s the only reason I even mention it

I get asked honestly every day on social media “what’s the best preworkout?” Since I do Q&As on Instagram every day

There’s no such thing to be honest. But yeah he needs to update it but same time Jym is a good line, it was actually very much ahead of the curve. Protein flavors are top notch

Biotest is heavy on the science for sure. You have good taste

So who's the leading candidates to replace BMac as WRs coach?

Seems to me that we'll go Brady as OC-WR coach and then Ponce as QB coach. Not in love with my OC not being the OC-QB coach but I can live with it.

Also not thrilled with the idea of Brady as WR coach in a critically important WR class for us.

This hurts us more for the deep WR class. Gut punch by UGA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back