Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Per a new contract with Kentucky, he will be making $1.1 million this year and yearly increases. Check out the major leaps they made with their Offensive production.
I’m familiar with UK football. And I like Coen.

But judging his production in comparison to a guy they fired because the offense wasn’t any good isn’t the best endorsement for him.

There’s a reason Eddie Gran is special assistant to Stoops and not the OC anymore.

We waited this long for this? 👀
Did we just swing and miss on the first options or what lol

Edit: eh, researched Kentucky offense a little bit more and seems like they've been trending up a little each year but with him they've been the highest they've been in a while, so okay seems decent. Anyone else familiar with Kentucky football? @MIATL how do you really feel about it? Decent? Underwhelmed? Perfect? How's recruiting?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming MC has numerous HC (or other) contacts in the NFL. Use them, e.g., the McDonald guy who was with the Ravens, then tapped as the Michigan DC, and is now back in Bmore as Wink's replacement.

Go after young bright coaches who aren't household names. Any good young position coaches with the Dolphins who could find the UM jobs appealing?

Assuming MC has numerous HC (or other) contacts in the NFL. Use them, e.g., the McDonald guy who was with the Ravens, then tapped as the Michigan DC, and is now back in Bmore as Wink's replacement.

Go after young bright coaches who aren't household names. Any good young position coaches with the Dolphins who could find the UM jobs appealing?

No doubt he is. Also “the McDonald guy” was literally passed back and forth between the two Harbaugh brothers. They sent him down to triple-A to get some seasoning (where he crushed it) and then called him back up.

Advertisement
No doubt he is. Also “the McDonald guy” was literally passed back and forth between the two Harbaugh brothers. They sent him down to triple-A to get some seasoning (where he crushed it) and then called him back up.
If Wink had been let go a year ago, I got a feeling that McDonald coulda had his job without the intervening year at Michigan. He already had 7 years with John Harbaugh before he left for Ann Arbor.

And, even if he needed that "seasoning" to become the Ravens DC, he likely was more than ready for a college DC gig (as he proved with brother Jim) without any more "experience." There are surely many more smart guys like him out there!

If Wink had been let go a year ago, I got a feeling that McDonald coulda had that job without the intervening year at Michigan. He already had 7 years with John Harbaugh before he left for Ann Arbor. And, even if he needed that "seasonoing" to become the Ravens DC, he likely was more than ready for a college DC gig (as he proved) without any more "experience." There are surely many more guys like him out there!

Agree. It lined up well for all parties, though.

Advertisement
Back