Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

Advertisement
So this supposedly happened in 2022?

You are not going to tell me in 2022 someone could be stupid enough to admit to this. You are not. If this is how it went down not only should be he fired he should be thrown off the **** planet for being so stupid.

On a related note, do you get bonus points in the Michigan State hiring process for being a deviant, or is it an actual **** requirement at this point, what in the **** are they doing up there.

Advertisement
They knew for a year and covered it up. **** MSU program.

Also they got any kids we would go after to transfer?

Advertisement
The fact that Tucker freely admitted to spankin' his monkey while on the phone suggests to me that he's telling the truth it was consensual.

If investigators showed up to my door and said they were investigating claims of unwanted sexual advances on a woman, then asked me if I had been beating my meat while on the phone, my answer would be "No."

The fact that Tucker freely admitted to spankin' his monkey while on the phone suggests to me that he's telling the truth it was consensual.

If investigators showed up to my door and said they were investigating claims of unwanted sexual advances on a woman, then asked me if I had been beating my meat while on the phone, my answer would be "No."
True, but he should have lied. "Dont talk to the police".

At any rate, I'd like to hear Paul Harvey on this...

Of course they do. You think he should stay if he done what he is alleged to have did?
Nothing "alleged" he admitted to the Title IX investigator that he DID it ... and he said it was "consensual'' and then apologized stating he should not have done it. Apparently the wording in his contract states that if he does anything on a personal level that would bring ridicule or embarrassment to the University those are grounds for dismissal with cause.

Advertisement
PoliceMel must have found the woman’s story to be quite touching.
Nbc Walk GIF by Law & Order

@406Cane

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Manifest

Sit down. That was terrible. Spend some time to cool off.

Prison Jail GIF by Yevbel

@Tony4Miami thanks for being vigilant. Much appreciated

Bro is married and admitting *********ing over the phone to a rape survivor and womens advocate. Bro won the Darwin award

Edit:
Last note on this saga, this is a hilarious saga for Mel tucker to go down. Gotta be one of the most random set of event, that culminating in this investigation.

Tuck cummin’
Bruh….

Advertisement
Lol at reading the first couple pages of this thread. If anybody should be able to identify a coRch quickly, it's Canes fans.
Bruh we can see a coaRch coming from a mile away. 🤣😂🤣. We can smell dem muhfuccas. We’ve had a great deal of experiences… different shapes, sizes, ages, backgrounds, and races.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back