Mel Tucker is a Corch [Suspended after investigation...now fired]

If the opening ends up going to an actual interview process, I bet this rosy faced rascal gets a look there....

Screenshot_20230910_155853_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ego and hubris has been and will continue to be, the downfall of many men.
I’m not sure the timeline but if it’s after the whole Ime Udoka ordeal in Boston that makes him more of an idiot.

That should’ve put all them dudes on notice to chill out. Even with a so called “consensual” relationship you put yourself and your employer in the line of fire.

OP says Tucker got fired. Can we please not act like the rest of media and at least report facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP says Tucker got fired. Can we please not act like the rest of media and at least report facts
They’ll give him his due process because they better do so. But ultimately as a married man based in his own statements he’s more than likely violated the morality clause in his contract (embarrassed the university) and that’ll be enough for them to take action if they choose.

Advertisement
MSU trying to get out of that contract.

Exactly. The boosters and University see their opportunity to get out one of the worst contracts ever signed, and they are going to take it. Whether it was consensual or not, MSU doesn't care, they just want him gone. Keep in mind, MSU likely knew of Larry Nassar's abuse for years, and didn't do a **** thing, until they were forced to. This isn't an institution with a track record of doing the right thing on their own, and I doubt they magically grew a backbone this week. This is a case of "If MSU was a top 10 program, they wouldn't consider firing Tucker, but they aren't, so the right thing and their best interests align, hence why doing the right thing makes sense"

Advertisement
Back