Mel and Todd on Canes D Ends

One thing about roche is that he is great in space and has the film to show it in Miami! I think roche Tape from Miami will really help show his versatility. He may be a future dolphin in the lower rounds 🤞🏾🙏🏾

Advertisement
What makes you think he survives to his second contract? Kid has played a handful of games of football in his entire life. Now he’s supposed to play 16+ games per season in the NFL on the defensive line where he’ll be knocked sround every play.

He might not have the will or durability to make it to a second contract.

He can’t even play 11 games in the ACC, and he’s supposed to play 16 a year in the NFC? We’ll see.
This mentality of "Get to your second contract" has to end immediately. It's fools gold. Look at the 2015 NFL draft. Maybe 15% of those first round selections ended up improving on their rookie deals. Only 2 after the first 15 picks. The numbers get even worse after round 1.

These agents and families keep dangling that message to these kids, but the vast majority will not see their second contract or, if they do, get pennies on the dollar in comparison to their rookie contract. I can almost understand the families chasing this mirage, but the agents should be ashamed. They know the odds of reaping the benefits of a second contract, but they still fool these kids with that line to entice them to come out early and sign with them. As soon as things do not work out the agent moves on to his next victim. Truly a sad story and the kid ends up out of the league with no college degree. The kid is the only loser in that transaction.

Greg Rousseau is a monster don’t care what people think who feelings are hurt because he didn’t play this year for Miami 🤷🏾‍♂️💯

The guy in the middle is the hidden gem. His ***** got muscles. They need to put him on some kind of stretching machine. Get another eight inches on him. (I mean his height.) Whoever he is, he’ll be the steal of the draft.

Advertisement
Back