Meiko Dotson in the Transfer Portal

I dont know mane i see a dude playing some type of zone or off coverage on a lot of those interceptions.... Dont trust those numbers at all mane, We said same thing about wake forest CB a few years back, we desparate mane...every ***** out here lookin like a dimepiece
I'll take his Zone off coverage picks over Ivey's slow feet getting beat every play bum *** press coverage all day everyday.

And we absolutely are desperate, we have no depth at CB, we're an injury away from playing a True Frosh who needs a redshirt & still has to be taught how to play CB.

We literally don't even have enough bodies to have a 2-deep at CB, we have 4 CB's bro, we need whoever tf we can find lol.

Advertisement
I'll take his Zone off coverage picks over Ivey's slow feet getting beat every play bum *** press coverage all day everyday.

And we absolutely are desperate, we have no depth at CB, we're an injury away from playing a True Frosh who needs a redshirt & still has to be taught how to play CB.

We literally don't even have enough bodies to have a 2-deep at CB, we have 4 CB's bro, we need whoever tf we can find lol.
You think Darán Branch sees the depth chart and he’s looking at us again because of it, especially with Bandy gone?

Why does entering the portal equal wanting to get out of Florida? He's at FAU, he likely wants to go to a more high profile team to increase his chances come draft time.
Our own players dont want to use Miami to increase their draft stock.

Advertisement
I dont know mane i see a dude playing some type of zone or off coverage on a lot of those interceptions.... Dont trust those numbers at all mane, We said same thing about wake forest CB a few years back, we desparate mane...every ***** out here lookin like a dimepiece

Speaking of dimes. The Dime Defence is one we can barely play.

We are one CB injury away from teams spreading us out and forcing Gil Frierson to try and turn those hips in coverage.

We are so thin at corner it’s insanity that you are arguing against taking a guy that has actually been productive.

Advertisement
Back