Meiko Dotson in the Transfer Portal

We should take him for sure. Regardless we need to get the young guys in the game (Christian Williams and tecory couch) whether this guy comes or not

Advertisement
He's ABSOLUTELY a take!

Daytona Beach kid that went to Mainland.

He had 9INT's & 12PBU's last year for FAU, elite Ballhawk & top end coverage skills.

Would take in a heartbeat! He starts over Ivey from day one if we landed him. He's going to play in the NFL next year.
Liberty, would that secure a move to nickel back for Ivey then, or would be become a key backup/rotational player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
That doesn’t make any sense.

Play them in blowouts.

You don’t put liabilities on the field in the name of “building depth”.
First of all, Who says they are a liability? They can play too. No one should be solidified in the cb spots outside of maybe and that’s a big maybe in blades who was better than Ivey by a good margin for most of the season. We need Williams and couch to step up next year and get regular playing time too.

hopefully we can get this grad transfer from fau though and maybe add Deion Branch. Since the news of britt being recruited as a safety has come out recently I can Very much so see Miami trying Harrell at cb early on because we aren’t going to just take 4 safeties in the class.

Advertisement
Went to several FAU games this year. The kida can play. He had 3 picks against UAB or Charlotte I think. Take asap.

They also have a safety that sticks n a LB that covers WRs.
Can verify. I was at Marshall, Middle Tennessee, and SMU.

Can verify. I was at Marshall, Middle Tennessee, and SMU.
Yea those kids play hard. I went to the southern miss, uab, n smu game. After about week 4 Dotson really stepped up his game. Kid would be a solid contributor here. Rumph better step the *** up and be on his way to Boca right now.

We just got a starting caliber CB go into the portal 50 miles from campus.

Advertisement
Why we always looking to take the previously crippled and wounded. Have any of those worked out?

Advertisement
Back