MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

DC13100D-C1C1-41BD-99DF-749B7B1408C3.gif

Advertisement
Here we go again. How about Pittsburgh and how about UCLA, just for starters. Since this thread has been resurrected, can I plea for the green clam helmets? Pretty ambitious plans considering they have 35,000 undergraduate students

What about UCLA?

Advertisement
USF''s Campus is 1,600+ acres...alot undeveloped, and they have 33,000+ undergrads.
UMs Campus is 220 (Developed) acres with 14,000 undergrads.
12,504 Fall 2022 (which I believe is the higher end of their comfort zone).

I'd be surprised if they ever got close to 14K; they already think 12.5k is too much.

Last edited:
12,504 Fall 2022 (which I believe is the higher end of their comfort zone).

I'd be surprised if they ever got close to 14K; They already think 12.5k is too much.
but they are not turning down the money. every 1,000 additional students equals about $65,000,000, which leads me to a solution.

bring in 3,000 additional students for 5 years and we can fund the stadium at tropical. ****, we can even BUY the park from miami dade since no one uses it and it is a tax burden on the taxpayers.

we need to think outside of the box here so that no one eats my cheese while i go to mars and then venice to see my girl. amirite?

@AlexCane @Empirical Cane @TheOriginalCane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami will officially be the only school with a football team to not have their own stadium on or near campus. I’m hoping USF new built motivates the people that makes the call that the U needs their own Stadium.

Will you please give details as to where on campus a stadium could be built? Parking? Traffic?

Half the people who talk about on campus stadiums and even a stadium near the campus, have never actually been to Coral Gables. It would take a miracle for an on Campus stadium to happen. IMO I think the more realistic option would be to partner with Inter Miami CF and have a co stadium with them. An have the big games at Hard rock.

1. Miami leaves the ACC.
2. B10 requires on campus stadium for entrance.
3. China invades Taiwan.
4. Betelgeuse explodes, 80 million years in the past.
5. Orion constellation begins to change configuration.
6. The arrow of Orion points toward Earth.
7. The Second Russo-Japanese War turns Mongolia into “Zombgolia”, after communist remnants of the third Chinese revolution use nuclear warheads to spread a brain-eating pathogen. France surrenders.
8. The island of Old California vanishes from the Earth. It is replaced by a transparent orb of glass.
9. Humanity turns the moon into an interstellar arc of life, leaving the solar system.
10. Miami builds an on campus stadium.

Advertisement
Back