Media is the Opposition of truth!!

JOE'CANE

Senior
I wont get into the larger issue of disinformation in our national media but the framing for the Lewis commitment was a joke by NBC. Everyone who saw that commitment now believes that Maryland out recruited Miami and Tennessee for Lewis. Now I'll be clear, *** Tennessee!!! They have been a vastly overrated program for as long as I've been alive but lets be honest Maryland is a nothing program. Teams like UCF are more attractive programs in my opinion.

Now I dont think NBC should have **** on the kid but they should have been truthful. They never stated that the kid had off field issues that scared school away, which saids alot with the low ethics of college fb. They also never said that kid has jumped from program to program for suspect reasons.

If you look at my prior post you'll see that I never wanted the kid to be a cane. So im not disappointment that hes going to Maryland ( A Joke program and Joke state) but it is annoying how Miami looks like the loser. We do a good enough job looking like losers on own, dont need the media piling on with falsehoods. Idiot reporter is a clown.

Lmao "Y'all feel me"

If you saw the interview you get the reference.

Advertisement
I wont get into the larger issue of disinformation in our national media but the framing for the Lewis commitment was a joke by NBC. Everyone who saw that commitment now believes that Maryland out recruited Miami and Tennessee for Lewis. Now I'll be clear, *** Tennessee!!! They have been a vastly overrated program for as long as I've been alive but lets be honest Maryland is a nothing program. Teams like UCF are more attractive programs in my opinion.

Now I dont think NBC should have **** on the kid but they should have been truthful. They never stated that the kid had off field issues that scared school away, which saids alot with the low ethics of college fb. They also never said that kid has jumped from program to program for suspect reasons.

If you look at my prior post you'll see that I never wanted the kid to be a cane. So im not disappointment that hes going to Maryland ( A Joke program and Joke state) but it is annoying how Miami looks like the loser. We do a good enough job looking like losers on own, dont need the media piling on with falsehoods. Idiot reporter is a clown.

Lmao "Y'all feel me"

If you saw the interview you get the reference.
Ja feel, man. Ja feel

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think may of you are discounting that Miami was willing to take Lewis, but Maryland wanted Lewis. I frankly don’t know which program’s level of enthusiasm was correct. Is he a great player and any school wild be lucky to have him?
Or is he a complete head case who will bounce from program to program, never meet his expectations and uimagery disappoint fans and coaches?

I don’t know but before you write that we ”lost” the recruiting battle, you have to first ask how hard we tried to win, and then answer why. it’s all important to have a rational approach to recruiting.

I think may of you are discounting that Miami was willing to take Lewis, but Maryland wanted Lewis. I frankly don’t know which program’s level of enthusiasm was correct. Is he a great player and any school wild be lucky to have him?
Or is he a complete head case who will bounce from program to program, never meet his expectations and uimagery disappoint fans and coaches?

I don’t know but before you write that we ”lost” the recruiting battle, you have to first ask how hard we tried to win, and then answer why. it’s all important to have a rational approach to recruiting.
100% agree with the 2nd part of the comment.

Newsflash for the OP. That commitment show was not and was not supposed to be journalism. It was entertainment. Which quite often has nothing to do with the truth. Kinda like when Geraldo broadcast the opening of Al Capone's vault. There's nothing really in there.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP makes a strong point. T2 did not even commit to Maryland today. that is fake news. He committed to Miami. Don't listen to the main stream media, sheeple!

Attachments

• 1609627513202.gif
    1609627513202.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

I agree, however, it seems like we did want him in the end. The coaches seem to mishandle everything early on and then try to fix it all too late in the process when all other options fall apart. If they'd just stay consistent with kids as backups, I don't think we'd be left at the alter so much.

Advertisement
Back