Media coverage: MIAMI HURRICANES FANS ALREADY HATE MARIO CRISTOBAL

Screenshot_2022-10-23-13-15-14-60_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
replying to keyshuans mom

Advertisement
Go talk to the coaches face to face and if that doesn’t help leave. Hit the portal. Being on twitter whining doesn’t help anyone Including the whiner. I‘m amazed at the immaturity by grown folk these days.
I get the emotion. Key and his family think they’ll be missing out on millions in the NFL if he doesn’t get more targets.
I’m guessing Young isn’t the most popular guy in the WR room.

That’s the standard? A week 1 game against the defending champs?

Jesus
If Mario is ever asked about the offense improving when he left Oregon he would 100% answer with this:

“That offense they run might score 40 a game against everybody else, but it doesn’t work against UGA. And if it won’t work against UGA it’s gimmicky”

Advertisement
Advertisement
And thats whats wrong with this program and it's going to take alot of weeding out the garden to get this turned around. Soft mentality players are not going to fly anymore. And I'm willing to bet the names that are going to be on this list of "soft mind set" that leave will shock alot of people.

And crappy coaches too.... Gattis was and is a mistake. Faster we get rid of him, the better.

I would rather call Scot Frost to OC the rest of the season and tell Gattis to go home

Yeah the players seem to dislike guys who actually make plays and catch the ball.
**** em. It's a team game first. If you are mad someone can do a better job helping the team than you, do a better job with the opportunities you have or find somewhere else where you can help the team more. Simple as that

**** em. It's a team game first. If you are mad someone can do a better job helping the team than you, do a better job with the opportunities you have or find somewhere else where you can help the team more. Simple as that
Colbie stepped on the field and immediately started making plays and catching everything. All of these guys had their chances, a lot of them and didn’t grab it.

Advertisement
Key Smith go bye bye. Running to mommy about what the coaches told them. We don’t need that soft **** here anymore.
Absolutely agree. Today it’s please and sorry. I miss the days of grabbing the face mask and getting in the face. These kids have been pampered since junior high and now with NIL they already have the attitude of NFL players. Sad but true.

Advertisement
Gattis can’t recruit, ruined TVD, is a horrible OC, and now his WR room is a drama filled mess and hasn’t developed anyone

Remind me why this guy is still here

Advertisement
Back