Media coverage: MIAMI HURRICANES FANS ALREADY HATE MARIO CRISTOBAL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok so help me out here. Gattis is obviously underwhelming and underperforming but at the same time, a coach can't lay into players that are playing like crap??

Do we need to pull the "it's ok guys, you tried" crew in there while the players keep performing like this?? I'm not getting it...

Idc who is calling the plays or what scheme you have, if you can't establish the LOS then your dead in the water. And let's be real, we a below par in talent level, we are soft minded, the relentless effort is non existent and we play like we don't care. Now that's not everyone but if all 11 aren't pulling their weight, you look and play the way we are playing now.

Advertisement
And thats whats wrong with this program and it's going to take alot of weeding out the garden to get this turned around. Soft mentality players are not going to fly anymore. And I'm willing to bet the names that are going to be on this list of "soft mind set" that leave will shock alot of people.
Mario has this team accountable!

Forget he skipped his weekly radio spot bc they got blown out by MTSU. Otherwise he’s accountable!

it's keyshawn's mom I believe, keyshawn is gone
oh the irony.

Who the **** is GERDis to talk to players like that followed up with "There Is No Place Like Home" and #GoCanes.

Being associated with Canes Football as coach, player, or fan is like being in a passive/aggressive 'fəked up relationship.

Lol I could see this coming a mile away. Early in the season Gattis was blaming the WRs on this roster. Guy has a me attitude and is a cancer to this offense.

Funny how Michigan kids didn't have an issue playing for Gattis, but Miami's soft-*** kids that ran amok under Diaz do.

Key'Shawn Smith really ran to his mommy to tell her that coach yells at them—and she takes it to Twitter air the program's dirty laundry?

Yeah, this team is soft and most of these cats have to go.

I'd love to hear verbatim what Gattis really said, versus what soft players heard and reiterated to their parents to bytch about on social media.

Advertisement
Mario has this team accountable!

Forget he skipped his weekly radio spot bc they got blown out by MTSU. Otherwise he’s accountable!

Doing a voluntary Monday morning radio show has zero to do with accountability. Please.

Oh no, coach didn't go answer softball questions from Joe Rose to drop a bunch of blah, blah, blah about a loss.

Totally the same as players quitting in game, not doing their job, half-assing it and showing up ill-prepared.

Back a staff that is working to right the ship, not a bunch of clowns from the Diaz era—many of which will officially quit on Miami this off-season, going elsewhere while Cristobal stick around to rebuild.

Funny how Michigan kids didn't have an issue playing for Gattis, but Miami's soft-*** kids that ran amok under Diaz do.

Key'Shawn Smith really ran to his mommy to tell her that coach yells at them—and she takes it to Twitter air the program's dirty laundry?

Yeah, this team is soft and most of these cats have to go.

I'd love to hear verbatim what Gattis really said, versus what soft players heard and reiterated to their parents to bytch about on social media.

I'm not gonna go with the, "ran to his mommy" crap

he probably called his mom like any players do and just told her how he was feeling.

Doing a voluntary Monday morning radio show has zero to do with accountability. Please.

Oh no, coach didn't go answer softball questions from Joe Rose to drop a bunch of blah, blah, blah about a loss.

Totally the same as players quitting in game, not doing their job, half-assing it and showing up ill-prepared.

Back a staff that is working to right the ship, not a bunch of clowns from the Diaz era—many of which will officially quit on Miami this off-season, going elsewhere while Cristobal stick around to rebuild.
Why is Mario playing guys who are quitting, not doing their job, half assing it? Why aren’t the coaches preparing them to play?

Advertisement
That’s the standard? A week 1 game against the defending champs?

Jesus
of course not. But can you just answer me one yes or no question. Did Oregon's offence look good vs Georgia?

Now they have been in the 4's every other game played. I'll give them credit for that

Advertisement
Back