I had not gone so far as to watch their last game to confirm but came across that depth chart today on twitter. He must be pretty effective but we have Branson Deen and Thomas Gore who will not get out-leveraged.
I had not gone so far as to watch their last game to confirm but came across that depth chart today on twitter. He must be pretty effective but we have Branson Deen and Thomas Gore who will not get out-leveraged.
So when I peeped a couple of their games, bro is stout af. He’s stonewalling folks. But, we should have a much better match up on our end to take advantage.
The most respected source for NFL Draft info among NFL Fans, Media, and Scouts, plus accurate, up to date NFL Depth Charts, Practice Squads and Rosters.
I know; that’s where I initially got the info. Ourlads is pretty accurate & it had a recent date, but @rok provided UNC’s tweet & I just peeped their game & bro was starting. Maybe there was an injury or something, but Willie is starting