Meat North Carolina's starting Right Guard

Can we please put Mesidor (he's supposed to return, no?) at NT on passing downs and make Corey Gaynor move his feet more than a couple feet laterally? If not, f it, throw in anyone who can get upfield and will make Corey Gaynor half shuffle.

Advertisement
Can we please put Mesidor (he's supposed to return, no?) at NT on passing downs and make Corey Gaynor move his feet more than a couple feet laterally? If not, f it, throw in anyone who can get upfield and will make Corey Gaynor half shuffle.
This is what is I want to see

IMG_1012.jpeg
IMG_1013.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Roller skates” Gaynor better be in the backfield all game. I still don’t know how he was able the snap a ball and be 3rds deep in the blink of an eye. Seems physically impossible, but here we are…

Go Canes!

Listed at 5'11 290 lbs

Plays next to starting center Corey Gaynor who would routinely get blown back at the snap while at Miami.

Joe Salavea better make something happen this week.

https%3A%2F%2Fkeepingitheel.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1438040733.jpeg

He stinks...

1697222826192.png

Advertisement
Was watching the games, nobody on their interior oline should be able to block LT.

Overall i feel like our dline should be able to get pressure with 4, gotta get maye down tho

Advertisement
Was watching the games, nobody on their interior oline should be able to block LT.

Overall i feel like our dline should be able to get pressure with 4, gotta get maye down tho
Deen and LT should be pretty disruptive...

If we think this short OG stinks then we will surly lose .
He protects a NFL QB who will throw from 400 yards and 4 TD tonight .

We have absolutely NO room to say ANYTHING that we’ll dominate anything period.

He will be tenacious in his protection and run game .

We are FOOD till we are not FOOD our choice .

Yeah make fun of a starting OG on a team that has the potential to run it up on us.

Now Tar Heels knows we of all teams are LOLOLOL at there lineman.

WERE LOLOLOL , OF ALL TEAMS TO LAUGH “ US”.

“ MISTAKE A BIG ONE “

GOCANES

Did Watson take his snacks away? Did you joke on this guy too like Watson?
We didnt mess with Willie as much as Des. Willie is actually closer in the family tree then Des. I was sending Willie some bread every few months when he was at Coastal Carolina. If you understood Bealsville, then you would know EVERYONE is related one way or another lol.

That 5'11 is being generous for Willie by an inch or two. He is a state champion wrestler though and is pretty stout and technical at the POA. He was making all conference while at CC. The dline wont be able to push him around but he can be beat with speed (LT). Gaynor is the one thats the weak leak on the line

I really really hate that he went to NC and we have to play against him. Des on the other hand, I want us to play them and wear his *** out lol........

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back