Me and Zach McCloud are cool now

Found it. First play of the film and it’s a good one. McCloud always been a savage.

no start it at the 10 minute mark on that video... It’s the play when the refs review Jaquan’s hit for possible targeting.

McCloud was so close to getting an unsportsmanlike penalty another teammate pulled him away in time though lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
no start it at the 10 minute mark on that video... It’s the play when they reviews Jaquan’s hit for possible targeting.

McCloud was so close to getting an unsportsmanlike penalty another teammate pulled him away in time though lol
I remember at the end of the game thinking “Choc needs to calm down the trash talk” and a ref ended up saying something to him

Advertisement
Make no doubt JJ is going to make his mark in the NFL, I’m praying he falls to my Jags as we’ll need to replace either Gipson or Church here soon. Give him a year to sit and learn from 2 very good safeties, then let him take over from there. He maybe undersized but you can’t call his hits or game smarts not elite.
If you put him on the Jags and he has no NFL adjustment period, he'd certainly make them better.

Make no doubt JJ is going to make his mark in the NFL, I’m praying he falls to my Jags as we’ll need to replace either Gipson or Church here soon. Give him a year to sit and learn from 2 very good safeties, then let him take over from there. He maybe undersized but you can’t call his hits or game smarts not elite.

Church is getting cut in an effort to get under the cap at the end of the season. Ronnie Harrison was drafted as his replacement.

Advertisement
Both JJ and Redwine have improved each year they've been in the program. Both undersized and not amazingly athletic, but they handle business on the field. Overall, our team is so much more physical than they were under Golden that it's not even funny. Both on Offense and Defense, they are playing angry, violent football which is good to see.

I'm excited to see what Carter (who's getting good burn, btw) and Hall will do next year.

Gore had elite athletic ability, BEFORE the injuries.

I started at The U the same year as Gore. At no point did he have "elite athletic abilities," especially by typical NFL measurables.

He had amazing vision, patience and balance. Still does. He did not have elite speed, strength or size.

Advertisement
he was looking slow on that return, and on a couple running play's but overall this season he's looked much better, one might attribute that to him being out there less

Advertisement
When Jaquan Johnson destroyed that FSU WR, McCloud got all the way in his face taunting his *** while he was on the ground crying 😂 hilarious. I loved every second of it.

Oh and Jaquan Johnson is a 1st round talent I don’t know what ppl are not seeing but he’s going to be a pro bowler in the NFL.
I would love if he was a 1st round pick but based on measurables I would not bet on it.

I see a lot of similarities in play style to Jim Leonard, who played at Wisc and about 10yrs in the NFL as a safety

When Jaquan Johnson destroyed that FSU WR, McCloud got all the way in his face taunting his *** while he was on the ground crying 😂 hilarious. I loved every second of it.

Oh and Jaquan Johnson is a 1st round talent I don’t know what ppl are not seeing but he’s going to be a pro bowler in the NFL.

Were the clip Homie?

Advertisement
Back