Me and Zach McCloud are cool now

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
When Jaquan Johnson destroyed that FSU WR, McCloud got all the way in his face taunting his *** while he was on the ground crying 😂 hilarious. I loved every second of it.

Oh and Jaquan Johnson is a 1st round talent I don’t know what ppl are not seeing but he’s going to be a pro bowler in the NFL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would LOVE to see Jaquan go 1st round but I don't think he will. He's undersized and he won't blow draft analyst away with his workouts. His film and leadership qualities give him a shot though. 2nd day pick in my opinion.

McCloud also put #6 for FSU on his *** at midfield during Deejay's long punt return. Dude just sat there like a little ***** afterwards and didn't even try to get back into the play, lol.

Advertisement
Johnson reminds me of Frank Gore in many ways. Miami kid/local legend, doesn't really have great measurables in any capacity, but just has that amazing "it factor" and work ethic that are both requisite to succeed in the NFL.

He'll be a long-term starter somewhere regardless of his draft slot.

Make no doubt JJ is going to make his mark in the NFL, I’m praying he falls to my Jags as we’ll need to replace either Gipson or Church here soon. Give him a year to sit and learn from 2 very good safeties, then let him take over from there. He maybe undersized but you can’t call his hits or game smarts not elite.

Advertisement
Jaquan Johnson doesn’t have elite measurables but he’s a ******* baller point black period, he played an amazing game vs fsu

What makes JJ an elite safety is his work ethic, instincts, and high football IQ. He will not blow away NFL scouts at the combine, but everything I said above will ensure he has a successful career at the next level.

Advertisement
Johnson reminds me of Frank Gore in many ways. Miami kid/local legend, doesn't really have great measurables in any capacity, but just has that amazing "it factor" and work ethic that are both requisite to succeed in the NFL.

Nailed it

If you just contextualize that McCloud is a role player right now, you're likely cool with him. He's just not that superstar he was projected to be.

With that said, his career isn't over...I'm hopeful for a strong senior season.

Gore had elite athletic ability, BEFORE the injuries. Jaquan has always been an overachiever, just a nasty football player. Jaquan is extremely similar to Sean Spence in that they won't wow you with their physical stature, but they were made to play the game, and they do it at a high level. If 'Quan can avoid injuries at the next level, I can see him having a **** good career. He's a football player, and you can't teach the skills he has. Some people just get it. He's one of those people.

Advertisement
We all know our defense is legit against anybody... It's the **** offense. Name me one game that a team came out in the second half and just dominated on defense and won against a rivalry team..

When Jaquan Johnson destroyed that FSU WR, McCloud got all the way in his face taunting his *** while he was on the ground crying 😂 hilarious. I loved every second of it.

Oh and Jaquan Johnson is a 1st round talent I don’t know what ppl are not seeing but he’s going to be a pro bowler in the NFL.
When was this play? Would love to see it again 😂

When was this play? Would love to see it again 😂
Found it. First play of the film and it’s a good one. McCloud always been a savage.

Advertisement
Back