McShay's 2018 NFL draft rankings: Top 10 prospects at every

sitzee

Freshman
Todd McShay's preseason 2018 NFL draft prospect rankings for every position

Only 2 Canes to make the list but by years end, I'd expect a couple of others from the Defense to be on here

Tight Ends
7. Chris Herndon, Miami (FL)

Grade: 34

Filling David Njoku's role, Herndon is a bit of an unknown, and he lacks ideal speed.

Running Backs
9. Mark Walton, Miami (Fla.)*

Grade: 55

A standout sophomore campaign with 1,117 yards on 5.3 YPC and 14 touchdowns places Walton on this preseason list. A tiny back (listed at 5-foot-9, 205 pounds), Walton had six games last season with a run of at least 22 yards. He had a DUI last summer, among other off-the-field issues.

Advertisement

Only 2 Canes to make the list but by years end, I'd expect a couple of others from the Defense to be on here

Tight Ends

Filling David Njoku's role, Herndon is a bit of an unknown, and he lacks ideal speed.

Running Backs

A standout sophomore campaign with 1,117 yards on 5.3 YPC and 14 touchdowns places Walton on this preseason list. A tiny back (listed at 5-foot-9, 205 pounds), Walton had six games last season with a run of at least 22 yards. He had a DUI last summer, among other off-the-field issues.

***ing weow

yah, walton is such a ***ing trouble maker

pitiful

There's never been a single moment when I've considered Walton's size a problem or weakness.

Tight Ends

Running Backs

That dumb ***** should know the DUI charges against Walton were dropped. His network covered it. Some folks just refuse to let waste an opportunity to bash Miami. We got a **** preacher man running the team, but we will always be "Thug U" to some folks.

Miami Hurricanes RB Mark Walton has DUI charges dropped

Advertisement
Da fuq did I just read?? "Tiny back"? LOL wow. Where can I get a job like McShay's?

Advertisement
I guess McShay doesn't realize the average size of an NFL RB is about 5'10" 215

Walton is tiny at 5'9"

Mcshay is really bad at his job. Not really sure how he's still employed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What "other" off field issues has Walton had other than that bogus DUI that was dropped? I swear some people are too dumb to realize how stupid they are.

Advertisement
I fault ESPN more than McShay for probably making him come out with this list before he is ready to. I bet his blurbs on non-Miami players are just as inaccurate. It' stupid anyway to come out with a list at this point...as OP mentioned, by years end, his list and everyone else's list with be completely different.

McShay has been eating too many ***** lately...that article is terrible.

Delaney? Norton? Kendrick? I ripped him a new ******* on twitter. Probably won't answer but he'll see it.

Advertisement
McShay is stupid. McIntosh and Norton should have grades.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5'9" 205 is very small for "starting" NFL RB's, but there's plenty of rotational RB's at that size. Tiny is over the top.

The comments about Walton's character are ridiculous. His outstanding character is probably the first thing you would mention about Walton.

ESPN is a joke period...

Chad Thomas, Kendrick Norton, Chris Herndon, Mark Walton are all cream of the crop at their position

Advertisement
Back