McMurphy Tweet (UM v Gators?)

Advertisement
Lol, a 10 game season with at least 1 non conference game. So basically 85% of a regular season.

And no, theyll play FSU, not us.
The SEC and ACC only has 8 conference games on the schedule each year, unlike the big 10, big 12 pac 12 I believe who play 9. They are trying to play as much as everyone else, and we should be too. Declaring conference only is problematic for our leagues for rankings and tv money unless we adjust our plans.

Advertisement
UF probably wants to play us while they perceive themselves to be the superior team in order to impress the "Palmetto 5." The Gator Tears thread states that group of recruits will define their class. Beating TF out of FSU does nothing for them. Wouldn't be surprised if they reached out. If I'm Manny I tell them to kick rocks.

UF probably wants to play us while they perceive themselves to be the superior team in order to impress the "Palmetto 5." The Gator Tears thread states that group of recruits will define their class. Beating TF out of FSU does nothing for them. Wouldn't be surprised if they reached out. If I'm Manny I tell them to kick rocks.
Read my post above. There is, literally, zero chance that UiF plays us before F$U.

Read my post above. There is, literally, zero chance that UiF plays us before F$U.

I'm aware of that law, but you'd have to admit that this is an extraordinary circumstance. Would have to think they kick the tires even if it doesn't go through.

Advertisement
The SEC and ACC only has 8 conference games on the schedule each year, unlike the big 10, big 12 pac 12 I believe who play 9. They are trying to play as much as everyone else, and we should be too. Declaring conference only is problematic for our leagues for rankings and tv money unless we adjust our plans.
If they do go with this model, it will solve the ND issue. ND already plays 6 ACC teams including Clemson, Louisville and GT. So remove Clemson, Louisville and GT since they play USCe, UK and UGA, and add 6 more ACC teams to their schedule (If possible). They may only need to add 5 ACC opponents if the SEC goes with this model since ND plays Arkansas this year and Arkansas doesn’t have an out of conference annual rivalry.

UNC is supposed to play Auburn, and NCST plays Miss St. this year so that takes care of all 4 teams out of conference game.

So add Miami, VT, Boston College, UVA, and Syracuse to ND’s schedule and call it a day. So they would be playing those teams along with Duke, Pitt, WF and Arkansas.

All ACC teams would now have a game against a power 5 team. Doesn’t seem so complicated to me. ACC should thank for me doing their work.

Advertisement
Advertisement

UF isnt playing miami unless its in gainesville

All a bunch of BS. 12 game regular schedule, then push it back, then conf. only. Now we’re adding OOC games?

they dont know. david hale said today that a decision will come by the end of the month i think. also said FSU losing a ton of money

Advertisement
Back