McKenzie

Anything that reminds me of the existence of Marcus Vick is good. What's he doing these days, besides ripping Nick Foles on twitter?

Him pulling a gun in the parking lot of McDonalds was GOAT material.

Don't he train pitbulls for a living now?

Advertisement
Anything that reminds me of the existence of Marcus Vick is good. What's he doing these days, besides ripping Nick Foles on twitter?

guarding some hedges, apparently

594.jpg

ain't no one messing with those bushes. That face is all business.

Is homie still wearing Air Force 1's?

And you ****ers can laugh at McKenzie all you want. That lil' dude is gonna make us look stupid every year if he goes to VT.

Advertisement
He looks like he joined one of those little kid armies in Africa. Good for him.

guarding some hedges, apparently

594.jpg

ain't no one messing with those bushes. That face is all business.

I don't know why... But I absolutely cannot stop laughing at this. Lmao

Advertisement
Kids a BEAST…
Wish his favorite was a CANE and he was in this class. :storm warning:
SMH if I have to watch him play us………………………………………………………...

Haha I grew up hating VT... Mike Vick was incredible but I couldn't stand them... I started paying attention in 97 as the age of 9... Developed hatred for a lot of schools... Haha those probation years was rough... Among the hated teams VT was always number 1... I still hate them... I think it's more so there colors because I respect the coach and players...

That being said, who's a VT fan? Especially if your last name isn't Fuller haha?

Advertisement
He signed with UGA when he only had ole miss and vt hats.

Croots gonna croot, y'all!

This Marcus Vick? That's cool. Hope he doesn't choose to follow in his footsteps! Or his piece of **** brother.

205.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back