McKenzie

tokengator

obama bucks provider
I noticed he is kind of a board legend/favorite so might as well share the latest.

VTech offered him recently and after getting that offer he said he was not going to visit ND this weekend. Commence ND people bashing him on twitter and message board. He responds with a SMH and says VTech was his dream offer and that Marcus Vick was his favorite player growing up.

Marcus. Vick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marcus Vick??? WTF Im sure he meant Micheal Vick. also not a good look for us as we face them every year. i dont want another **** Devonta Freeman.

Kid kept it real.

593.jpg

Advertisement
Anything that reminds me of the existence of Marcus Vick is good. What's he doing these days, besides ripping Nick Foles on twitter?

Him pulling a gun in the parking lot of McDonalds was GOAT material.

Anything that reminds me of the existence of Marcus Vick is good. What's he doing these days, besides ripping Nick Foles on twitter?

Him pulling a gun in the parking lot of McDonalds was GOAT material.

guarding some hedges, apparently

594.jpg

ain't no one messing with those bushes. That face is all business.

Advertisement
Marcus Vick??? WTF Im sure he meant Micheal Vick. also not a good look for us as we face them every year. i dont want another **** Devonta Freeman.

How can the second best VICK be your favorite player...the one that stays in and out of jail...SMH...lol

Advertisement
Surprised he isn't going to Louisiana Tech to follow in the footsteps of the great Craig Bradshaw.

Virginia Tech being your dream offer is bad enough.

But Marcus Vick...........****. I guess we know why his grades are bad.

Advertisement
Back