McKenzie Milton does he transfer out.

Advertisement
Kosi is the future.
1601737859576.gif

Im watching the Ucf game and thinking how will he get back on the field. This Gabriel kid isn't going anywhere until he goes to the NFl. So if Milton wants to get on the field he needs to hit that portal. Milton was one of the best qbs in all of college football before the injury.

They just brought up his story and his recovery. Hes got a hick up in his step but hes running full speed. Mentally hes sharp and hes got a great arm. Just thinking out loud thats all.

Underrated post.

Advertisement
If Lashlee is as great of a OC as I think he is then he can mold Kosi.
It won't be easy and he has to put in the work but he can win some games.
Especially if the RBs take a load off his shoulders. I think Rooster and the Don will be elite.

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s going to play again
can't see him playing either-at least not the same way he used to. That was a very serious injury. Almost had to amputate the leg from what I heard.

can't see him playing either-at least not the same way he used to. That was a very serious injury. Almost had to amputate the leg from what I heard.
I didn’t think he would but the doctors have cleared him. I guess you can’t question his desire. I don’t think I’d be able to ever step back on a field after that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im watching the Ucf game and thinking how will he get back on the field. This Gabriel kid isn't going anywhere until he goes to the NFl. So if Milton wants to get on the field he needs to hit that portal. Milton was one of the best qbs in all of college football before the injury.

They just brought up his story and his recovery. Hes got a hick up in his step but hes running full speed. Mentally hes sharp and hes got a great arm. Just thinking out loud thats all.
Well he isn’t transferring in.

Was just told hes heading to Nebraska. Not going to hold my breath as im not to sure how good the source is but he is a Ucf guy who seems to be pretty connected.

Advertisement
Back