McKenzie Milton does he transfer out.

No nut hugging with this thread. His story is very intriguing and like I said just thinking out loud.
You take your time to bring up that ****** school in our website. You're nut tugging in my book. But carry on, you're entertaining the insufferables....

Advertisement
You take your time to bring up that ****** school in our website. You're nut tugging in my book. But carry on, you're entertaining the insufferables....

It’s unbelievable the amount of UCF dlck sucking there is on this site. I call it out every time I see it. In another thread, we had a guy lobbying for them to get in the CFP playoffs.

Can't spell Mckenzie without a k n e e

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I haven't seen the video but running with a limp doesn't sound like full go - especially when it doesn't involved a 300 pounder falling on it.

His injury was horrific. There was talk of blood flow issues and risk of amputation. If he's not truly healthy, or risk of causing further vascular damage, he should really consider giving up football to preserve the health he still has. It's hard for players to accept that, especially young players, but he has a long life still to live.
It's the same injury that Robert Edwards had, and it's taking about the same amount of time to come back from. After three years recovering he signed with the Miami Dolphins, played a year there, then played four more years in the Canadian football league.

Advertisement
Two years to get to that point? It’s tough.... he really needs to be sure he’s getting the right advice. That was a truly catastrophic injury.

Advertisement
Back