McIntosh, D. Jax, and Joe Jackson...

He played... He can no longer red shirt unless it's for a medical shirt

i played as well in my first two high school games and got a redshirt..we go through this dumb stuff every year...its a myth that you cant get a shirt...and it has to be all kind of paper work, etc...its not that serious.

It's called a medical hardship and you can qualify by meeting certain requirements. That's the only way you can "redshirt" and play.

didnt have to qualify other than not play pass game 3...my school didnt do any paperwork..nothing just sat me.
Doesn't work that way, but continue spreading false info if you prefer.

Your school might have snuck you through by doing something fraudulent because they knew no one was paying attention. UM can't do that.

For the 4000th time: You play a single snap, and you need a season-ending injury that occurs in the first half of the season prior to you having played in more than 30% of your team's games to have a shot at a medical RS. The automatic RS is only available if you don't play a single snap.

Now, you can continue to act like that hard and fast rule doesn't exist or that it's not applied, but you'll be spreading bad info to the people who see you as an authority because you played college football.

This. Doesn't matter how many times we clarify the rule, it never seems to stick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back