McIntosh, D. Jax, and Joe Jackson...

All were legit basketball players in High School.

That's the kind of athleticism coaches dream for on a D-Line. Kool's loving life right now.

(Let's hope they stick to football going forward in light of recent incidents involving pick-up games).

Advertisement
Joe got himself a sack....maybe 2 in the game..because of depth issues looks like he might not be shirting

RJ McIntosh is my favorite DT, his athleticism jumps off the screen, I think we have 3 potential 1st round DTs on this team, great feeling.

RJ McIntosh is my favorite DT, his athleticism jumps off the screen, I think we have 3 potential 1st round DTs on this team, great feeling.

My favorite quote from yesterdays game was when the announcer said: "Somebody's gotta block RJ McIntosh."

He's been a bully so far this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That whole DL is stout. Best unti on the team!!! When you can disrupt the line of scrimmage, good things will happen on your defense.

Joe got himself a sack....maybe 2 in the game..because of depth issues looks like he might not be shirting

He's incredibly talented. In practice, watched him terrorize backup OTs. It's partly why I was happy someone like George Brown would come to give him better looks. Now, AQM's dismissal and Harris' injury have him getting live game looks. Could be really special.

Advertisement
RJ gets up the field fast as ****...yet is still stout.

Gerald Willis is about to get it back going as well..got himself a sack...

Chad right now has been unblockable slanting...(which he did alot at BTW)

Chad and RJ have been our most disruptive on the dl...

Cant wait to get Moten back as well as he isnt chop liver.

Fines actually played alot of snaps...that only can help as he likely is a 3rd teamer here.

The dl recruiting class is a+ as well... Jonathan Ford out of Dillard is just naturally big and will be the same size as RJ Mcintosh as a freshman.
DJ johnson looks like a beast as well off that edge

What are stats for Willis?

He had a sack multiple QB pressures

Did he play as sideline legend advertised or just ok? Lots of pressure on him to prove all the baggage has been worth it.

"All of the baggage" seems a little dramatic. Since he's been at Miami, there've been minimal issues. He played well yesterday. Some of those pressures change plays and create incompletions.

Advertisement

He played... He can no longer red shirt unless it's for a medical shirt

i played as well in my first two high school games and got a redshirt..we go through this dumb stuff every year...its a myth that you cant get a shirt...and it has to be all kind of paper work, etc...its not that serious.

This is going to be Coach Kool's recruiting style...

We're not going to see any big fat lumbering 300+ DT's that can't move.

Coach Kool wants fast athletic DL's that are versatile & can play all along the line.

It's what the Giants had during their Super Bowls win they would literally have 4 DE's on the line all at the same time, also very similar to what the Seahawks had back in 2013 when they beat the breaks off Denver in the Super Bowl.

A bunch of 6'3-6'6 260-280lbs fast Defensive lineman who can both rush the passer and still be effective in the run game.

Advertisement
Back