McGhee Decommits from Tennessee

Advertisement
The only way Miami lands this kid is the kid wants to be here. Miami don’t win these battles unless the kid wants to stay in home.

Well, isn’t this profound? Smh. Most kids go where they really want to go. The ones that don’t, get offers they can’t refuse.

I think one may also ascertain that if we land him its because he chose not to go to another school. 🤣

@RVACane still mad at you but let's get a part 2 going.
How are you mad at me, I pardoned everyone and treated everyone the same??? And you literally announced what you were doing! Lol.

Like dude... if I’m banning everyone else for it, what do I do - invoke the Cway exception? Lol. I didn’t even give you the extra 4 weeks for starting 2 new accounts.

And I was getting hammered with it. I banned over 50 posters and I was the only Maude on duty for politics. I had a 70 hour work week and i volunteer here. I just wanted someone to make it stop and wouldn’t stop... it just kept going and the only thing that saved me were the posters who tried to shut it down.

Ok so new thread? What happened?

How are you mad at me, I pardoned everyone and treated everyone the same??? And you literally announced what you were doing! Lol.

Like dude... if I’m banning everyone else for it, what do I do - invoke the Cway exception? Lol. I didn’t even give you the extra 4 weeks for starting 2 new accounts.

And I was getting hammered with it. I banned over 50 posters and I was the only Maude on duty for politics. I had a 70 hour work week and i volunteer here. I just wanted someone to make it stop and wouldn’t stop... it just kept going and the only thing that saved me were the posters who tried to shut it down.

Ok so new thread? What happened?
Because I'm a millennial and I'm entitled. My feelings were hurt.

Advertisement
How can any Cane fan be optimistic as it relates to our CB recruiting. We’re the #10 team in the Nation and have NO CB commits! Positivity or Negativity doesn’t change the reality. None of our posts positive or negative are going to determine who McGhee chooses. We’ve all seen this show before. I have slight hope that Rumph and staff can pull a rabbit out of their hat like they’ve done before. But to think and act like our CB recruiting has been anything but laughable is fanatically Naive. Most fans on this board Want to be Wrong on this presumption, and with humor are intentionally tempting fate though!

Advertisement
How can any Cane fan be optimistic as it relates to our CB recruiting. We’re the #10 team in the Nation and have NO CB commits! Positivity or Negativity doesn’t change the reality. None of our posts positive or negative are going to determine who McGhee chooses. We’ve all seen this show before. I have slight hope that Rumph and staff can pull a rabbit out of their hat like they’ve done before. But to think and act like our CB recruiting has been anything but laughable is fanatically Naive. Most fans on this board Want to be Wrong on this presumption, and with humor are intentionally tempting fate though!
Rumph is due man. He’s diggin in his pockets, comin up with lint - like Rakim said. This is where he turns into Super Rumph and grabs a solid CB and the 7-1 boys yell “4 star bro, stop hating!” Lol

Advertisement
Ivins said the plan at cb seems to be to try and lock up a cb in the next few weeks for the early signing period and then push for Arnold and McGhee because both are expected to decide in feb.

Looking like brown might not be in the class and part of it is the staff might want to go in a different direction

Advertisement
Ivins said the plan at cb seems to be to try and lock up a cb in the next few weeks for the early signing period and then push for Arnold and McGhee because both are expected to decide in feb.

Looking like brown might not be in the class and part of it is the staff might want to go in a different direction
You can't help but laugh. Have one target the entire cycle and after months decide you want to go in a different direction.

You can't help but laugh. Have one target the entire cycle and after months decide you want to go in a different direction.
I mean tbh we really don’t know who they were going after. Brown was just the only name constantly talked about. I have no problem passing one him as he doesn’t seem to be that good

I mean tbh we really don’t know who they were going after. Brown was just the only name constantly talked about. I have no problem passing one him as he doesn’t seem to be that good
The problem isn’t passing on Brown, it is not having 5-10 more guys behind him on the list. Granted, this year it is much harder to track without officials. However, we would have seen offers, edits, interviews, news leaked by insiders on here. We aren’t dealing with state department secrets here.

Advertisement
Back