McCormick Usage

Riley looks incredibly awkward out there. But so did Mallory at first.

I can’t believe Skinner’s hands are so bad that he can’t even get a snap. Don’t think I saw 23 out there at all.

Riley looks slow which I don’t think he is. Maybe still learning the playbook and not playing full speed. Could also be still growing into his body and another heat of strength program can help.

Shocked skinner can’t get in at a flex spot.

Arroyo I don’t believe the hype. With injuries and limited production when he isn’t injured I need to see it.

Basically the TE is a nothing burger outside of Cam blocking at this point.

I’ll be curious if lofton changes that once he gets here. Has Dawson used TE’s at all in previous stops? So far TE is basically a blocker for this program which I didn’t have on my bingo card at the start of the year.

Advertisement
Arroyo is made of wax paper;
Skinner can't block;
Williams you've seen so far (has time to improve; needs to improve);

Hence why we are playing a 35 year old TE.

He can be a useful player in certain situations but why is this dude on the field every play? Dawson even has him splitting out wide at times running routes lol. Get our speed guys on the field. More Brashard and Ray Ray. I'd even like to see Chris Johnson get some snaps in a 2 back look showing some creativity. Incredibly frustrating.
He can't block.

Advertisement
Arroyo is made of wax paper;
Skinner can't block;
Williams you've seen so far (has time to improve; needs to improve);

Hence why we are playing a 35 year old TE.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Riley looks slow which I don’t think he is. Maybe still learning the playbook and not playing full speed. Could also be still growing into his body and another heat of strength program can help.

Shocked skinner can’t get in at a flex spot.

Arroyo I don’t believe the hype. With injuries and limited production when he isn’t injured I need to see it.

Basically the TE is a nothing burger outside of Cam blocking at this point.

I’ll be curious if lofton changes that once he gets here. Has Dawson used TE’s at all in previous stops? So far TE is basically a blocker for this program which I didn’t have on my bingo card at the start of the year.
Houston’s main TE last season, who started all 13 games and played 600+ snaps had 23 receptions for 237 yards. Compare that to Mallory here last year, who had about double that with 42-538-3.

Same type of targets for each TE. Their TE was targeted on passes that were at least ten yards past the line of scrimmage on 20.9% of his total targets. Mallory was just slightly higher.

Mallory also had to share some of the wealth with 23 and 80 last year. Not sure if Houston had much under their starter.

We are obviously much closer to the Houston TE numbers this year than our TE room last year.

Based on just that, I think it’s safe to safe that Dawson doesn’t favor his TEs as much from a pass-catching perspective.

With that said, our WR numbers have exploded. So it may not necessarily be a negative if the production is tripled elsewhere.

He can be a useful player in certain situations but why is this dude on the field every play? Dawson even has him splitting out wide at times running routes lol. Get our speed guys on the field. More Brashard and Ray Ray. I'd even like to see Chris Johnson get some snaps in a 2 back look showing some creativity. Incredibly frustrating.
I get why McCormick plays but he shouldn't be on the field every play! Can we get Arroyo some catches? I mean c'mon man! We used to be TEU. Now we are NoTEU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back