McCord's message to HS prospects

This thread is reason # 98636783258 why Paranos is an omega ******. What was half hearted about his commitment? Just cause the dude doesn't spend his load like you over obscure DTs , doesn't mean he is half hearted.

//awaiting another PM from D$ asking to be nice to this Charmin Ultra soft *****

Last edited:
Advertisement
Isn't McCord the dude who dropped the "Taking my talents to South Beach" line?

This thread is reason # 98636783258 why Paranos is an omega ******. What was half hearted about his commitment? Just cause the dude doesn't spend his load like you over obscure DTs , doesn't mean he is half hearted.

//awaiting another PM from D$ asking to be nice to this Charmin Ultra soft ****

First off you were warned for hurling ignorant racial slurs at me that are disgusting and shameful, for thousands of African Americans that word was the last thing they heard before being killed or tortured.

Second if you ever taken a class in communucation or understood non-verbal cues you can tell from his body language and many deep pauses, tht his heart was not in commitment. But I guess that is to much for an ignorant A-hole such as youself to understand, that is capable of using the N-word for casual conversation.

Advertisement
Why is there soo much hate for paranos? The only thing I wish he did better is make the title of his threads a little more accurate instead of implying UM is in contact with a player when that is not the case...

I also believe the story of Harris trying to commit to UF isn't that far fetched. I mean, is it hard to believe that a kid from Orlando tired to commit to a school down the street that he's been a die-hard fan of???

I'm not trying to be Debbie downer but I really wonder what would happen if UF really turned up the heat on him...

I'm really excited about the commitment but, just like the LB Owens, this is far from over..

First off you were warned for hurling ignorant racial slurs at me that are disgusting and shameful, for thousands of African Americans that word was the last thing they heard before being killed or tortured.

Second if you ever taken a class in communucation or understood non-verbal cues you can tell from his body language and many deep pauses, tht his heart was not in commitment. But I guess that is to much for an ignorant A-hole such as youself to understand, that is capable of using the N-word for casual conversation.

Mind is blown. I found out just a week or 2 ago that you were an orthopedic surgeon, and today I come on here to learn that I'm also in the presence of one of the top non-verbal communication experts. Congrats to you sir...you are the smartest man in the room.

Yeah we'll if the N word is so bad then why do people still use it in rap lyrics and don't tell me black people can say it cause that's bull****. A word so hateful and hurtful should never be cast again if that's the case. You don't see Jews walking around saying "my heeb or my ****"

Advertisement
290.gif

Lmfaoooo so taking a communication class makes you an expert on telling if a kid is giving a half-hearted commit? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This thread delivers.

Not sure why people are all over Paranos, he may have taken his analysis of the video a little far and my have a history of doing so, but it isn't out of the question that a kid who literally called UF his dream school(during the **** announcement IIRC) would commit to us only because UF didn't accept his commit right away. We lose "dream school" kids all the time because of a decision that they feel is in his best interest. Harris probably thought bird in the hand for his 2nd choice was a smarter play than waiting for his 1st choice which may or may not come.

Bottom line is nobody will ever know the whole story, but to say Paranos is reaching is having your head in the sand.

Advertisement
This thread delivers.

Not sure why people are all over Paranos, he may have taken his analysis of the video a little far and my have a history of doing so, but it isn't out of the question that a kid who literally called UF his dream school(during the **** announcement IIRC) would commit to us only because UF didn't accept his commit right away. We lose "dream school" kids all the time because of a decision that they feel is in his best interest. Harris probably thought bird in the hand for his 2nd choice was a smarter play than waiting for his 1st choice which may or may not come.

Bottom line is nobody will ever know the whole story, but to say Paranos is reaching is having your head in the sand.

I agree. The ONLY reason he committed was because his spot was taken. Had dude not committed on Thursday, he'd be a Gator today.

Personally, didn't care for his commitment at all. He's committed to UF, they are just not committed to him.

Neg me all you want.

Yeah we'll if the N word is so bad then why do people still use it in rap lyrics and don't tell me black people can say it cause that's bull****. A word so hateful and hurtful should never be cast again if that's the case. You don't see Jews walking around saying "my heeb or my ****"

It's a combination of slang and reappropriation. There's also a world of difference between "ni**a" and "ni**er," whether or not you're privy to it. I've never heard any black people use the latter in non-quoted speech, but that's just me. I'm mainly curious as to why you want to say it so badly.

Oh, and the "if [insert thing here] is so bad, why do rappers say it?" argument is thisclose to being idiotic.

This thread was a good reminder of why I don't come here that often. Both sides are stupid here, but as we all know...Paranos is the worst. I'm not sure why we keep him around.

DBC of DT's.

Advertisement
To all those bashing me in this thread here is the actaul video of T Harris committing does he seem Happy, the way other commits have been. So it is not unreasonable to think his future teammate T. McCord who takes pride in being a Cane may take offense to someone half heartedly committing to be their future teamate.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlBM4ddR9c[/video]

I don't see a half hearted commit, I see a kid who was nervous and being on tv showed. He seemed pretty happy to be a Cane. There's a theme with you over speculating **** with articles and now a two minute video.

Fake *** internet bully .. You talk a lot of ****.. I hope someone presses your *** out.. Soon.. I really don't care one way or the other about Paranos that's his lifestyle.. But cut out that **** *** bullying for somebody really bullies your ***.[/QUOTe ]

Hit like by accident, meant to neg. Nothing in his statement shows anything like bullying, now yours is another thing. Grow up!

Mind is blown. I found out just a week or 2 ago that you were an orthopedic surgeon, and today I come on here to learn that I'm also in the presence of one of the top non-verbal communication experts. Congrats to you sir...you are the smartest man in the room.

This thread was a good reminder of why I don't come here that often. Both sides are stupid here, but as we all know...Paranos is the worst. I'm not sure why we keep him around.

DBC of DT's.

Look at me, I am ******* cooler than all of you because I don't come here that often and I make sure to remind all of you. Internet cred ***** gon ***** it up often.

DBC of DT's.

Look at me, I am ******* cooler than all of you because I don't come here that often and I make sure to remind all of you. Internet cred ***** gon ***** it up often.

Shove it up your *** Tonto.

Advertisement
Back