McCord's message to HS prospects

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h
Smh some of these high school players better stay humble, sending out the wrong impressions 2 every school in America. Just sad

Who is he talking about? Could he be referring to Trent Harris's half hearted commitment to UM today, hmmm.

Lets celebrate the good man not what we speculate is what a kid is thinking...I agree that a lot of kids need to stay humble
I think T. Harris was humbled and never was in the spot light much committed and he is gonna keep grinding

If anything he will use his fuel to kill the gators

Advertisement
Bicho doesnt doubt the staff but why won't we offer this kid when he has such an impressive offer list and is highly regarded by the recruiting sites?

especially if it helps with other coveted recruits.

Bicho doesnt doubt the staff but why won't we offer this kid when he has such an impressive offer list and is highly regarded by the recruiting sites?

Because they trust their own evaluation...

I love it...these guys know what they want, and they go get it. Exact opposite of the ShanCoker debacle.

Advertisement

Because they trust their own evaluation...

I love it...these guys know what they want, and they go get it. Exact opposite of the ShanCoker debacle.
amazing to think we had a coach being paid 3 million plus to recruit using canesport. lol I am so happy to have a real coaching staff again. GO CANES!!!!!! #Golden

Advertisement
Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h
Smh some of these high school players better stay humble, sending out the wrong impressions 2 every school in America. Just sad

Who is he talking about? Could he be referring to Trent Harris's half hearted commitment to UM today, hmmm.

WTF are you talking about? Or did you fail English 101 and don't really understand how to be sarcastic? Some people....

Advertisement
Back