McCord's message to HS prospects

To all those bashing me in this thread here is the actaul video of T Harris committing does he seem Happy, the way other commits have been. So it is not unreasonable to think his future teammate T. McCord who takes pride in being a Cane may take offense to someone half heartedly committing to be their future teamate.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlBM4ddR9c[/video]

are you off your meds? Nobody forced Harris to commit. He couldve waited until February if he wanted.

In the other thread about T. Harris some people posted bout how he tried to commit to UF this weekend but they told him he would have to wait becuase they were waiting on a higher rated DE they feel will commit to them soon.

Here is the link
http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/54333-Welcome-to-The-U-Trent-Harris!

An Miami this recruiting season is taking the approach jump now or lose your spot, so no he couldn't wait if he wanted a spot.

Trent Harris
‏@trentharris33
@F5_Chad let's be great bruh!

Ya...he's ******* miserable. Poor kid might hang himself. Shut the **** up...

Advertisement
To all those bashing me in this thread here is the actaul video of T Harris committing does he seem Happy, the way other commits have been. So it is not unreasonable to think his future teammate T. McCord who takes pride in being a Cane may take offense to someone half heartedly committing to be their future teamate.

I don't see a half hearted commit, I see a kid who was nervous and being on tv showed. He seemed pretty happy to be a Cane. There's a theme with you over speculating **** with articles and now a two minute video.

Fake *** internet bully .. You talk a lot of ****.. I hope someone presses your *** out.. Soon.. I really don't care one about Paranos that's his lifestyle.. But cut out that **** *** bullying for somebody really bullies your ***.

Go suck Paranos **** you ****** *** ****. Keep protecting your boyfriend **** idgaf.

I don't know that cat don't wanna know him. Just know you a *****.. And I know if we were face to face you wouldn't talk reckless. I know that **** for a fact.

I don't see a half hearted commit, I see a kid who was nervous and being on tv showed. He seemed pretty happy to be a Cane. There's a theme with you over speculating **** with articles and now a two minute video.

Fake *** internet bully .. You talk a lot of ****.. I hope someone presses your *** out.. Soon.. I really don't care one about Paranos that's his lifestyle.. But cut out that **** *** bullying for somebody really bullies your ***.

Go suck Paranos **** you ****** *** ****. Keep protecting your boyfriend **** idgaf.

I don't know that cat don't wanna know him. Just know you a *****.. And I know if we were face to face you wouldn't talk reckless. I know that **** for a fact.

Lmao now who's trying act like the internet tough guy. Shut the **** up your words don't mean ****.

Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h
Smh some of these high school players better stay humble, sending out the wrong impressions 2 every school in America. Just sad

Who is he talking about? Could he be referring to Trent Harris's half hearted commitment to UM today, hmmm.

If Trent Harris got the Ernest Suttles ship I'm ****ed.. Seriously I saw the interview you could tell he didn't want to come here. That fake long dramatic pause... Give me shuttles.. Not trying to start an argument, just my humble opinion.

meant to neg you for dumb comment on new commit

Advertisement
Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h
Smh some of these high school players better stay humble, sending out the wrong impressions 2 every school in America. Just sad

Who is he talking about? Could he be referring to Trent Harris's half hearted commitment to UM today, hmmm.

If Trent Harris got the Ernest Suttles ship I'm ****ed.. Seriously I saw the interview you could tell he didn't want to come here. That fake long dramatic pause... Give me shuttles.. Not trying to start an argument, just my humble opinion.

I don't care about nEGS.. YOU CLOWN I'm 30+ I don't care who likes me on a free internet message board.. Lmbao

Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h

Did you miss your dose?

Paradiddle is reaching.
He needs to be reaching for some lithium. This is the same dude who was diagnosing a 17 year old kid that he's never seen with osteoporosis. The voices are calling out to him.

Advertisement
Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h

I don't care about nEGS.. YOU CLOWN I'm 30+ I don't care who likes me on a free internet message board.. Lmbao
Would you care if it was a subscription-based board?

Canes are sitting on 75 scholarship players as of today. Even if you add AQM, Kamala, Gilbert, Desrosier and you still have 6 short of 85. Getting a commitment from a 2014 kid has nothing to do with the latest Internet rumor love affair, Ernie Suttles...

Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h

Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h

***** shut your captain save a tard *** up.

Would you care if it was a subscription-based board?

Nope.. its the internet.. I just think it's funny when people say I negged you..

Advertisement

**** shut your captain save a tard *** up.

Lol...Hop off my ****

Canes are sitting on 75 scholarship players as of today. Even if you add AQM, Kamala, Gilbert, Desrosier and you still have 6 short of 85. Getting a commitment from a 2014 kid has nothing to do with the latest Internet rumor love affair, Ernie Suttles...

Tyriq McCord@1SevenRiq2h

My fault Al... didn't know you were on the site.

jw410 "I don't care about nEGS.. YOU CLOWN I'm 30+ I don't care who likes me on a free internet message board.. Lmbao"

i'm 30 i'm a man , i can tell how they feel by the dramatic pause

Last edited:
Advertisement

i'm 30 i'm a man i can tell how they feel by the dramatic pause

imagine your senses in 10 more years!

[video=youtube;RjF93E4LjlA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjF93E4LjlA[/video]

i'm 30 i'm a man i can tell how they feel by the dramatic pause

All 16 posts! Great Thread

Or maybe he was referring to kids having their photos floating around social media, holding wads of cash with #StruggleOverWit? Just sayin'.

Advertisement
Back