McCord's message to HS prospects

Advertisement
This thread was a good reminder of why I don't come here that often. Both sides are stupid here, but as we all know...Paranos is the worst. I'm not sure why we keep him around.

DBC of DT's.

Look at me, I am ******* cooler than all of you because I don't come here that often and I make sure to remind all of you. Internet cred ***** gon ***** it up often.

Shove it up your *** Tonto.

If you don't like what people have to say, why take the time to post at all? I know why, because you have nothing better to do but sit in your cabin and jerk it to your internet cred. We get it, you hate it here, we are all ****** porsters, and you have a refined palate when it comes to internet porsting. Thanks for the reminder, now **** off.

Not all, just about 10% of this site are bad posters, with D would clean it up.

This thread was a good reminder of why I don't come here that often. Both sides are stupid here, but as we all know...Paranos is the worst. I'm not sure why we keep him around.

DBC of DT's.

Look at me, I am ****ing cooler than all of you because I don't come here that often and I make sure to remind all of you. Internet cred ***** gon ***** it up often.

Shove it up your *** Tonto.

If you don't like what people have to say, why take the time to post at all? I know why, because you have nothing better to do but sit in your cabin and jerk it to your internet cred. We get it, you hate it here, we are all ****ty porsters, and you have a refined palate when it comes to internet porsting. Thanks for the reminder, now **** off.

Advertisement
301.gif

DBC of DT's.

Look at me, I am ****ing cooler than all of you because I don't come here that often and I make sure to remind all of you. Internet cred ***** gon ***** it up often.

Lol this **** killed me man good **** LA

Advertisement
Hold up shuttles is not coming no more? That's news to me I was looking forward to having this kid on the team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back