McCloud

Advertisement
We allow the same thing on CIS, so y’all should be used to it...

same ****, every thread.... no poster improvement....
This made, quite literally, zero sense. It is a thread on McCloud coming back and was a comment on McCloud coming back. You go drink whatever bull**** Manny is selling, I am going to look at it objectively. And by the way, I have no issues with the kid or him trying to further his education. He is just a symptom of Manny and the program he has built.

Seniors coming back don’t not count against the 85 limit.
Ok. Now that settles me down a little. But I’m still worried he may steal valuable time from a more talented athlete in his position only because he’s a senior.

This has been a problem with him as well as Perry. Perry’s gone so he’s no longer a problem

Manny wasting scholarships. A standing scarecrow can make as many tackles as McCloud. Manny wasting off season coaching moves by keep dead weights like Rumph and Baker. A crash test Dummi standing on the sideline can make just as many gametime adjustments as Baker.

It’s one step forward 2 steps back, which puts us behind the dam eight ball again!

So what is your suggestion on what we should do with McCloud's scholarship? I'm expecting some sort of brilliant response here.

**** me. Manny is a *****. Tell certain players straight up it’s best to find somewhere else to play next season. Thank you for giving it your all for 4-5 years here.
I don’t think schools had a choice to not renew scholarships. Pretty sure I read that at some point

Advertisement
This dude is seriously like Robert Knowles...never gna get rid of him and you just know baker and diaz and gna run this dude out there right next to jennings. Guarantee those 2 prob start at LB game 1 or they'll start him at DE lol bc he has experience and knows the defense... and I'm sure Carter is gna come back to crowd the **** safety position too...so annoying

Advertisement
And our fans are ********

That they are.

Bunch of little ******* who you KNOW never played the game at any competitive level. If they had, they would've been chomping at the bit for another year, just like McCloud is. You're a real POS if you would deny him that when the young bucks behind him have shown very little to this point.

You can't complain about guys leaving early - when they aren't ready - in one post...and then trash another guy for coming back when he wouldn't have a pro career in another. Don't be hypocrites.

Its college football. Age matters. And these seniors returning are basically freebie scholarships. No harm roster spot.

I don't necessarily want this guy doing the same thing he did last year, but if he's coming back and open to moving around (I recall moving to EDGE was a possibility) than who cares? If he is still getting a ton of reps at traditional linebacker...maybe your younger heroes ain't all that.
You don’t get it dude. If they were coming back to be depth- fine. We agree. When he starts all the games next year, and is the same liability he was this year- what will you say? THATS THE PROBLEM. DEPTH? Cool. But he’s coming back to start, and take minutes from other more talented and athletic players, and ultimately anger us all as we have to watch him get his weekly cardio in chasing opposing players, and never making a play.

This dude is seriously like Robert Knowles...never gna get rid of him and you just know baker and diaz and gna run this dude out there right next to jennings. Guarantee those 2 prob start at LB game 1 or they'll start him at DE lol bc he has experience and knows the defense... and I'm sure Carter is gna come back to crowd the **** safety position too...so annoying
I think this is the fear and a big part of the recoil going on here.

There's been this disturbing trend w Manny to not play the best players and to have a preference, borderline allegiance, for older players.

Doesnt matter how many times they ***** up, Manny keeps trotting em out there.

Advertisement
Spencer Adkins from what I remember was a JAG at linebacker for a few years, and then moved down to DE his senior year and got drafted after he had a solid year. Nothing crazy, 4 or 5 sacks.

If McCloud can be productive in that way, I'll take it. And I don't see why he can't be with a full offseason working at DE

Advertisement
He’s going to be a situational rusher and st guy. Y’all are seriously overreacting.

9B064F2F-B252-4F7F-8E8A-6F1EEAED9B7F.gif

I wouldn’t trot him out at any position, but if he wanted to come back to push guys and know he’s not seeing the field other than an emergency, then fine. But you know that’s not going to be how this plays out.

He didn’t even finish the season at LB. He’ll hopefully add depth on the d-line.

As is usually the case this has been made into a much bigger thing than it actually is.

Advertisement
Back