Mccloud

Advertisement
He started out great and then faded until that last play. Otherwise they ran at him all game

When he and Jennings were in the game together they were struggling but once Brooks came in he started playing way better.

Advertisement
Finally Miami has a senior that elects to come back and improve rather than be an UFA, and everyone chucks him under the bus after 1 subpar game.

Good on ,him. Dude was good tonight.

McCloud played better. Still saw him blow some very basic plays, especially early on. 44 seemed a step behind Louisville’s speed

Come on give this guy some credit. I think he heard everyone say he is too slow. He was a step quicker this game
I’ll give him credit. But only as long as we play Jennings less..

I’m so happy with this win and our performance, I feel bad nitpicking any of the players and staff, but our LB play was not great tonight, especially starting MLB.

Advertisement
I like him and brooks on the field together, i think they were on the field together in the 4th! He is a solid backer

McCloud looks better when he doesn’t have to cover much ground. I still want to see him at MLB.

Advertisement
Big hitter does well in smaller spaces. Plays a little slow for my liking. Had some good and some bad plays tonight. Wr and LBer are the two worst positions on the team.

Advertisement
Back