Maybe things are changing

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1579918064435.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense and defense are Like 2 different universes. They don’t mix and interact as often as people seem to think, so Dysfunction in one doesn’t mean the other is dysfunctional too.

I get the feeling that the D isn’t as bad as the O. So he may feel this way.

Offense and defense are Like 2 different universes. They don’t mix and interact as often as people seem to think, so Dysfunction in one doesn’t mean the other is dysfunctional too.

I get the feeling that the D isn’t as bad as the O. So he may feel this way.
That might be reading too much into it Man. He’s prospering since being at Miami in getting his weight back up and off the field. Have to remember he came from UCLA a lot of dysfunction over there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s might be reading too much into it Man. He’s prospering since being at Miami in getting his weight back up and off the field. Have to remember he came from UCLA a lot of dysfunction over there

Well... he’s talking about environment, which is a macro view of the team. So I think it’s fair to say he’s talking about his opinion of the “feel” of the program.

What he said differs from the picture recent news painted. My point is just that the environment of his side of the ball likely is quite different Than the o.

Well... he’s talking about environment, which is a macro view of the team. So I think it’s fair to say he’s talking about his opinion of the “feel” of the program.

What he said differs from the picture recent news painted. My point is just that the environment of his side of the ball likely is quite different Than the o.
Imo he’s referring to leaving UCLA because literally right after that tweet he tweeted this

Lmao

I think we have a roster full of dudes looking for an on field leader. Have a feeling this widespread cancer talk has been greatly exaggerated.

Advertisement
Back