Maybe things are changing

Advertisement
Lmao

I think we have a roster full of dudes looking for an on field leader. Have a feeling this widespread cancer talk has been greatly exaggerated.

Widespread cancer might not mean at every position. If the cancer is in the QB room, the nature of that kind of position might make the cancer feel widespread, if you follow me.

Widespread cancer might not mean at every position. If the cancer is in the QB room, the nature of that kind of position might make the cancer feel widespread, if you follow me.
Makes sense since that person has the ball every time and can just **** things up lol

I do. Hard for any team to excel or even function at this level when the only skill guy who touches the ball every play admits he is going through the motions.

That's why i think the majority of this team is busting it's *** and starving for a guy to follow.

thinking the same. Hopefully with Williams gone and some others that the cancer which spread across both sides of the ball. Here’s thinking Philips can become a true leader and along with Roche, being the last ones at practice and in the gym. Then offensively having some step up there as well like King and Jordan.

Advertisement
Is that Quincy Roche behind Phillips?

With the weight he’s carrying it looks like the wrist has completely healed. Did he practice at all last year with scout team or was he just focused on working out and getting healthy?

With the weight he’s carrying it looks like the wrist has completely healed. Did he practice at all last year with scout team or was he just focused on working out and getting healthy?
Working out and getting healthy

Advertisement
If Jaelan keeps working hard & fulfills his tremendous promise, we'll have one heck of a DL with GR15, Jaelan, Roche & other talented guys. The play of the DL will be hugely important as some younger LBs will get significant PT. Great to see Jaelan focused & hungry.

Offense and defense are Like 2 different universes. They don’t mix and interact as often as people seem to think, so Dysfunction in one doesn’t mean the other is dysfunctional too.

I get the feeling that the D isn’t as bad as the O. So he may feel this way.
Yea I brought this up the other day..looking at our discipline issues the last 3 or so seasons..they have all been on offense..we had Willis who I guess u can say was in that boat..other than that the player who comes to mind that got in trouble was DJ Ivey

Advertisement
Guilty. Every year I try to fight it and not get sucked in again but its so difficult.

I'm with you man. Every year, especially since Manny has become the off-season champ I've tried to resist, but I fight it. Do what I do and break out your Christmas ******** gift card from the wife. Good for one each year. Cash that in just before spring. As we know after that it all goes down hill. PM me and I will share techniques on how to negotiate with the Mrs.

Advertisement
I'm with you man. Every year, especially since Manny has become the off-season champ I've tried to resist, but I fight it. Do what I do and break out your Christmas ******** gift card from the wife. Good for one each year. Cash that in just before spring. As we know after that it all goes down hill. PM me and I will share techniques on how to negotiate with the Mrs.
One every year!?! I'm getting ripped off.

Everything good or bad starts with the qb.we all seen jw s posts and his play showed his work ethic.a good coach wouldve eat hi m long before Diaz and enos did.

Advertisement
Back