Maybe There Is Still Chance For A Jordan Battle Flip

Keon said Battle garbage asf 😂
Screenshot_2018-12-08-20-47-24-1.png

Advertisement
So Wiltfong on 247 just CBd another flip of high 4* CB Jeffrey Carter, to Alabama. Kid is committed to Texas A&M since June. Saban not playing around right now...

Advertisement
So Wiltfong on 247 just CBd another flip of high 4* CB Jeffrey Carter, to Alabama. Kid is committed to Texas A&M since June. Saban not playing around right now...

They also flipped a 5 star safety committed to Michigan today. Saban taking no prisoners this year.

Advertisement
Saban is recruiting out of his mind! 2 high profile flips in the SAME day a 5 and 4 star. Crazy thing? They have already flipped 2 Aggie 4 STARS this year. He does this with everyone man.

Having Saban do this tells me 2 things. 1, he views the evaluations of the staffs at Miami and Texas A&M similarly to his own. That's a good thing. Second, he wants to use his resources to take recruits from these schools ( in Texas and Florida) because not doing so could allow those schools to become stronger. Saban is saban because he's cunning and ruthless.

Advertisement
Them flipping Hill and Carter ONLY helps us. There's going to be alot of people pushed out in there class. They only have space for 4 more max..... Plus they are in on a bunch of guys still

Flipping Carter really makes me think Dent won't have room. This is a legendary class potentially ans he doesn't seem to want to rush

Carter just flipped guessing Battle is no longer a take and stays at OSU now
It must be a great feeling to offer an ultimatum to highly rated player and have him say idk and then you can just turn around and offer some dude at a top p5 school with a new coach and he can just flip like that.
Its like asking a Victoria secret model out and she takes to long to call you back so you go to scarlet Johansson’s house and ask her if she wants to go to Cabo And she says give me 15 minutes I’ll be right out.

Advertisement
Flipping Carter really makes me think Dent won't have room. This is a legendary class potentially ans he doesn't seem to want to rush
He isn't a take for them as of right now . The only ones I'm worried about now with Dent is Clemson. Idk what their situation is for space at DB but he has an OV there

Carter just flipped guessing Battle is no longer a take and stays at OSU now

They are still going after Battle. Want 3 CB. Looks like 2 guys out, 1 gray shirt and then signing 8 more guys. Bogle OR Kayvon Thibadeaux , with Thibs being first preference and scheduled to announce first. If he goes elsewhere, Bogle is the target.

Again, from their board. Who knows if that's what is on the staff's agenda.

Advertisement
Back