Maybe There Is Still Chance For A Jordan Battle Flip

I don't know how many different ways battle has to make it clear he has no interest in being here.

"Oh, he covered up one of his assistant coaches beating up his wife? Hmm, let me see if he gets fired."

Advertisement
what yall do not realize is that until Richt puts us in the playoffs,,,all the recruits will remember is that we lost to Virginia...they will never remember we beat BC, Duke, GT, VT and Pitt to end the season. IF THAT ever happens. LOL. It is what it is.

Yet you still open this thread....

Anyways, interesting situation going on in OSU. Urban may be done after this year after all. If Miami sticks to recruiting him, anything is possible.
I was Reading something on their board today about battle and it was pretty interesting, osu will have to fight to keep him with the stuff surrounding osu and Meyer right now

And on the BAma front:

"Braylen Ingraham teammate S Jordan Battle will take Official visit Nov. 9th-11th for the Mississippi State game."

Battle added to Bama DB board along with Dent.

Advertisement
Win and loss wise, I would help Mark pack for free if we could get Urban. That's saying a lot being that I would have to fly to Miami to help him pack.
I’m down to help too! As much as I dislike urban it’s the same situation as Saban, I hate them anywhere else but if he’s my coach I love him! Urban is elite and would be a dream for us canes fans if he was our coach.

Win and loss wise, I would help Mark pack for free if we could get Urban. That's saying a lot being that I would have to fly to Miami to help him pack.
My brother always said if he won the lottery hed throw all the money he had to for urban, sadly he didn't win last night

My brother always said if he won the lottery hed throw all the money he had to for urban, sadly he didn't win last night

Meyer isn't the same meyer as 5 or 10 years ago...And his 4 losses of 14 or more in the last 23 games is showing it. Dude's washed up and deserves every bit of a declining program and tarnished reputation he deserves

I wouldn't be shocked at some more fake *** heart probs rearing their head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baga just flipped 5 Star Safety Daxton Hill from Michigan. Interested to see where this leaves Battle now.

Saban likely full at safety this cycle, unless he processes kids out on the existing roster. Meyer retiring. What other schools has Battle been considering? Either way, I still don't see him here, more than likely we'll always been 2nd to him.

Saban likely full at safety this cycle, unless he processes kids out on the existing roster. Meyer retiring. What other schools has Battle been considering? Either way, I still don't see him here, more than likely we'll always been 2nd to him.
He was at a couple games as t the end of the season but im with you he just seems like he doesn't want to be here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back