Maybe There Is Still Chance For A Jordan Battle Flip

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Win and loss wise, I would help Mark pack for free if we could get Urban. That's saying a lot being that I would have to fly to Miami to help him pack.
Win and loss wise but you cant put a terrible human being in charge of Miami where everything is already under a micrsocope and he doesnt have the protection of the BIG 10 and ESPN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where tensions started to falter was when his father wasn’t offered by jimmy Johansson but I really think it took a hit when randy Shannon didn’t go to his rec league basketball game at the JCC ... I really think we should follow Ohio sts recruiting model by offering kids when they have 4 stars and elite film ... **** man I just wish al Golden would’ve picked him up from middle school he would’ve definitely been a lock.

If the dude is willing to weather that Ohio st **** storm than be a cane then he was never a cane all along that simple

Please stop posting about Battle

Yet you still open this thread....

Anyways, interesting situation going on in OSU. Urban may be done after this year after all. If Miami sticks to recruiting him, anything is possible.

Advertisement
Back