Maybe someone can figure this out

STG

Recruit
So let me get this straight, both Duke and Miami have 1st year head coaches and new staffs. Miami's average recruting class the last 4 years is 13th, while Duke's is 64th. Duke comes into Miami and beats a Miami team which was favored by 9, by 24 points.

Duke is now 5-3 while Miami is 3-4. Duke was 3-9 last year while Miami was 7-5. We have drastically regressed, while Duke has clearly improved.

So again, is it the players, which are overwhelmingly the same from last year when Manny Diaz beat Duke 47-10 at Duke? Or is it this absurdly overpriced, overhyped staff led by a not so good HC in Mario?

Somehow Elko, a 1st year HC figured it out real quick at basketball school in Duke, yet the Miami bros say that Mario needs years to change the culture? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So let me get this straight, both Duke and Miami have 1st year head coaches and new staffs. Miami's average recruting class the last 4 years is 13th, while Duke's is 64th. Duke comes into Miami and beats a Miami team which was favored by 9, by 24 points.

Duke is now 5-3 while Miami is 3-4. Duke was 3-9 last year while Miami was 7-5. We have drastically regressed, while Duke has clearly improved.

So again, is it the players, which are overwhelmingly the same from last year when Manny Diaz beat Duke 47-10 at Duke? Or is it this absurdly overpriced, overhyped staff led by a not so good HC in Mario?

Somehow Elko, a 1st year HC figured it out real quick at basketball school in Duke, yet the Miami bros say that Mario needs years to change the culture? Lol
Just fire Mario and fold the program. It’s cursed best to just give up and become just a basketball school I guess

Advertisement

Seriously you may be on to something. Though we did lose our best receiver and we have **** for running backs.

Its mind boggling to me how people dont realize its better to have a HC that runs your O.

Advertisement
Back