Maybe "Cooney needs a promotion" tweets weren't trolls

They don’t want him coaching, they want him for the trail. His current spot doesn’t allow him to go off campus recruit.

We got destroyed in Sofla this year...Obv the man isn't a miracle worker and we won 7 games and coach retired, so sure expected a lot of disappointment, but if he deserves the credit everyone's giving him, he could have kept 1-2 home.

Advertisement
But we're gonna give Cooney credit for everything else including the return of Jeff Thomas? Stevenson transferred to Ridge...Cooney and his bro are supposed to be heavy in the Ridge.
Jeff Thomas ain’t a recruit tho
And I don’t remember if cooney was actually able to recruit last year.
If people around the program and players are giving him credit for this then who tf are you or anyone else to say otherwise?

Advertisement
I say give him the job and I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I wanna reward hard work. That’s what makes others work even harder.

Advertisement
Josh White said "I'd have to imagine" not the most confident stance. Or maybe he likes to break news in a passive aggressive manner to be able to back track

Honest question. Is being a wr coach that hard? Would you rather have a good wr coach or a good recruiter?

He needs a promotion for sure. I wouldn’t be remotely mad. Diaz wants to preach hard workers getting rewarded this move has got to be made. Jeff Thomas, Osborn, got the Georgia qb to OV next weekend got Elgammal last minute on early NSD. I say give him the job because he has earned it.

LOL...needs a promotion? And you are being really, really lenient in handing all that "made happen"...Good lord.

Advertisement
At what point does some of this go on the kids and the parents? We know other factors took some kids away and some kids just wanted to sell out but km not blaming Cooney
We got destroyed in Sofla this year...Obv the man isn't a miracle worker and we won 7 games and coach retired, so sure expected a lot of disappointment, but if he deserves the credit everyone's giving him, he could have kept 1-2 home.

Advertisement
It wasn’t for either of those players but we still landed both. It definitely helped. He was their OC.

Yes I know he was...What else? I mean we got people talking promotion here...Also, from all accounts for all that talent the SR offense was complete dogshyt right?

Advertisement
Back