May the Cristobal purge begin....

Advertisement
your asian nations typically conduct wide-scale purges once every generation
From here, we strike out and bring hope to the oppressed, the oppressed who are still slaves to running-dog, foul-breathed, capitalist vermin like yourself.

We exist only to spread the word!!!!

I wouldn’t say weeded out per se but Nesta knew the deal. When I said “ starters and key guys will be leaving , not just bench guys “ he was one of the guys. I’ll just leave it at that.
And Don’t forget Highsmith has been watching them for quite some time.

Advertisement
Why or how ppl think folks are getting "weeded out" when we havent had 1 practice or work out. The weeding out process typically happens after spring and you have that exit interview with your coach. That sh*t b like D DAY when you know you havent been cutting it

Some will get weeded out based on personality or workout habits. One already has.

Players report on Sunday, Jan 16th… returners & EEs

Team meeting on Monday, Jan 17th

You listened to the pod cast so at least tweet the correct dates Coach said.

The rules are already in place and will be re-enforced on the 17th. We will see some chose to leave who do not want to follow them.

Will it happen on the 17th or 18th? Doubtful.

Sit back and enjoy. Good things are happening in the locker room with culture!

I think many of you will be surprised when some of the players you like the least do not transfer. I’ll bet $20 right now that Flagg is a Cane next year. Whatever his physical limits are he is tough nosed kid and sometimes kids like him prefer a tougher environment. I think the kids who will leave, assuming some do, will be those who have athletic gifts but are not hard workers. I’m not naming names as that serves no purpose but I have a few in mind.
They have no idea.....

Players report on Sunday, Jan 16th… returners & EEs

Team meeting on Monday, Jan 17th

You listened to the pod cast so at least tweet the correct dates Coach said.

The rules are already in place and will be re-enforced on the 17th. We will see some chose to leave who do not want to follow them.

Will it happen on the 17th or 18th? Doubtful.

Sit back and enjoy. Good things are happening in the locker room with culture!
Totally necessary to turn this around....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back