May 7 vs Appalachian State 7pm ACCNX

Good to see Rosario immediately be able to slot himself into a useful role.

Bats still look awful.

Advertisement
What is the deal with us and change up’s? Why can’t we hit em? This is trash ball right now !!! Wow

Advertisement
We seem to have rediscovered the bunt (albeit not in the Morris style). Heads up baserunning by Yoyo earlier in the inning to be in position. 3-1

This lineup is disgraceful...dude has set a career high in strikeouts thru 6 innings...10 Ks already. Previous high was 7

This would be a miracle esque Disney movie if this club wins 3 games in a regional. With that being said I would really like to see us clear the bench and play the young guys over the next couple of weeks. There is no reason not too. The upperclassmen flat out stink

Advertisement
The team is striking out in double digits in what seems like every game. It's hard to win games when you strike out nearly half of the game.

Just curious, I really like morales bat but his 3rd base play has been all over the place , why haven’t we tried him at right field? A lot of errors this year from him....

Just curious, I really like morales bat but his 3rd base play has been all over the place , why haven’t we tried him at right field? A lot of errors this year from him....
Realistic alternative is Gil who…will make a lot of errors. At least with Morales, he’s gaining experience at the position for the next couple years. I do think he’s improved from earlier in the year.

Advertisement
I’ve watched a lot of **** OFFENSES in the late morris years. Tonight takes the cake for most embarrassing against a **** opponent

Realistic alternative is Gil who…will make a lot of errors. At least with Morales, he’s gaining experience at the position for the next couple years. I do think he’s improved from earlier in the year.
I do remember Gil at third but not this many errors , it’s seems like every game morales has a throwing error.

Advertisement
This game tonight looks like what I put in the toilet this morning after an all night bender man!
we have to find some sort of rhythm , I do like the fact that boss is trying new line ups and pitching rotations, something has has to click

Palmquist's 92 mph fastball seams like 96-98 mph to the hitters because it's hard to pick up the ball against him. A slow reaction time has the effect of increased velocity.

I don't know what a hitter checks on his card with 2 outs and a runner on 1st base.

Coach signals 101 to the batter. Batter checks his card. It says, "put the ball in play."

Advertisement
Back