May 28 vs Florida State (ACCT) 3pm RSN

Advertisement

Can Dimare and Lopes fire themselves as hitting coaches? We have 1 quality hitter on the team and he is a senior transfer from Seton Hall. Every player and coach associated with this inept of a season at the plate should be embarrassed and ashamed. It’s ridiculous to have this many guys hitting this poorly.

Advertisement
Can Dimare and Lopes fire themselves as hitting coaches? We have 1 quality hitter on the team and he is a senior transfer from Seton Hall. Every player and coach associated with this inept of a season at the plate should be embarrassed and ashamed. It’s ridiculous to have this many guys hitting this poorly.

Man, I was talking to one of the homies on here regarding this team pre-season. Of course everyone was bullish on us, but my reservations was strictly on timely hitting, but more importantly, the coaching. It’s a shame we tricked this off, man. No way any of these teams should be ACC Champs over us. Smh.

Man, I was talking to one of the homies on here regarding this team pre-season. Of course everyone was bullish on us, but my reservations was strictly on timely hitting, but more importantly, the coaching. It’s a shame we tricked this off, man. No way any of these teams should be ACC Champs over us. Smh.
What is crazy is the number of experienced guys on this team who have been totally inept. We have no approach at the plate. Everybody flies open and tries to yank every pitch while guessing on pitch/location. It’s awful. We need a real hitting coach to overhaul this mess.

Advertisement
What is crazy is the number of experienced guys on this team who have been totally inept. We have no approach at the plate. Everybody flies open and tries to yank every pitch while guessing on pitch/location. It’s awful. We need a real hitting coach to overhaul this mess.

Which brings me to the next point; ppl were bullish on us b/c of the experience we brought back, and we looked immature & raw af at the plate. At times we look like world beaters, ready to take our rightful place as Nat’l Champions, but then we have these head scratching, inept moments. It’s weird af, bro.

Which brings me to the next point; ppl were bullish on us b/c of the experience we brought back, and we looked immature & raw af at the plate. At times we look like world beaters, ready to take our rightful place as Nat’l Champions, but then we have these head scratching, inept moments. It’s weird af, bro.

Baseball is the one major college sport where winning actually comes down to good coaching and recruiting, and everyone is on a level field. In football, the bag programs get the best recruits because the NFL prevents talented players from coming out of HS to the pros or a development league. Same goes for basketball. But in baseball, the best prospects aren't interested in illegal handouts from boosters because MLB teams can pay a lot more (does anyone actually think Oregon State was dropping bags for baseball players?) So if a team is underperforming, it can get blamed 100% on coaches (who are responsible for recruiting) and not on external factors like bag schools being loaded with all the best players. Maybe next time don't hire a bench coach from a regime that was an absolute disaster towards the end.

Advertisement
We are not very good. Need regime change IMO or if I am AD I say with all the talent you have to pick from I give you one year.

Sick of kids soiling the uniform of programs kids of the past and coaches built. Once the beacon, now what? College World Series or you are on one year notice. Me for AD

Advertisement
We are not very good. Need regime change IMO or if I am AD I say with all the talent you have to pick from I give you one year.

Sick of kids soiling the uniform of programs kids of the past and coaches built. Once the beacon, now what? College World Series or you are on one year notice. Me for AD
Gino is HC until he A) gets bored or B) dies. Even a new AD couldn't get rid of him. He's the human equivalent of herpes. Enjoy.

ADC reminds me of Harold Martinez. Great sophomore year, then tanked junior year. At least Harold had the excuse of the new bats.

Advertisement
Back