May 28 vs Florida State (ACCT) 3pm RSN

Advertisement
No reason not to get the bullpen up early here. Nothing to save it for, especially Rosario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hold on... so Jenkins is back leading off?! :LOL: I’ve never seen anything like the management I have seen from Gino this year. Not only in Jenkins leading off but Lala is out of lineup all together after being moved up to leadoff for NO REASON AT ALL.

Well maybe the inconsistency will continue and we will get good Miami for the regionals.

Advertisement
I also want to point out how stupid it was to start Garland. Rosario is coming off his best start in 2 months and they aren’t giving him a chance to build off of that with the regionals coming up. It’s comical.
Just a guess: They didn’t want him to start against FSU again because that’s where it went sideways last time.

Advertisement
I’m just baffled at how bad Del Castillo has been this year. Anyone that drafts him in round 1 is setting themselves up for massive failure

Hold on... so Jenkins is back leading off?! :LOL: I’ve never seen anything like the management I have seen from Gino this year. Not only in Jenkins leading off but Lala is out of lineup all together after being moved up to leadoff for NO REASON AT ALL.
He is insistent on having a table setter at the top. Problem is neither of the guys he uses can hit. I don’t understand why he doesn’t just hit Vilar at 1.

Just a guess: They didn’t want him to start against FSU again because that’s where it went sideways last time.
Chicken s*** IMO. Instead of handing him the ball and saying we believe in you, they skip him and try to hide. That doesn’t inspire confidence. There’s no hiding anymore. It’s regional time.

Advertisement
Back