May 28 vs Florida State (ACCT) 3pm RSN

I would have sat every starter from yesterday. Nothing to play for and many of them look like they need to sit.

ADC is embarrassing at this point.
Peteli 1 for his last 24

Advertisement
I’m just baffled at how bad Del Castillo has been this year. Anyone that drafts him in round 1 is setting themselves up for massive failure
There really is nothing in his game this year that screams first round. A run of the mill ACC catcher, no power, not speedy, and the average is good but not great.

Advertisement
I’m really worried we see the same next year. Is Gino going to sit toral? Sit Lala and Jenkins? I’m worried we see the seniority like we see from manny on football side.

Our upperclassmen stink

Advertisement
Pitelli is not a viable option right now. I don't care if he's better than Ozzie Smith in the field.

More stranded runners. This is getting ridiculous. Gino should have just rolled the dice and waved Gil home knowing too well that pitelli is worthless at the plate right now

How bad is Chad Born if he can't unseat Jenkins?
Would Izarra perform so much worse than Pitelli at SS?
We're really gonna go down with these two thwarting every rally?

Advertisement
Why tf am I here? I'm off to the beach.

See you guys on the dark side of the moon.

I’m really worried we see the same next year. Is Gino going to sit toral? Sit Lala and Jenkins? I’m worried we see the seniority like we see from manny on football side.

Our upperclassmen stink
You think Toral Lala and Jenkins are gna be back next yr? I could see lala and jenkins playing elsewhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back