May 27, ACCT vs Duke, 11am (possible stream link included)

Advertisement
It's OK guys. You can blame me. I turned it on in the 7th. I knew I should have just sat this one out

Advertisement
Anyways, I don't think you can continue with Pitelli, Lala and Jenkins in the lineup. Not that it really matters.

Advertisement
Team is what it is. Will need to get hot
Not likely. Until we have someone in charge of hitting that demands staying on the ball and hitting where it’s pitched, this is what you get. Bunch of guys who try to yank everything and cut nothing down with 2 strikes. We have an awful approach at the plate and have for a while. We have to be the most underachieving hitting team in the country.

Advertisement
What just happened was we got the ball on our own 1. We ran the ball 5 times gashing them on every run, and got down to Duke’s 1 yard line. We then decided we should pass. We end up throwing a pick that costs us the game. Everything was working and we handicapped ourselves for no apparent reason.

Tomorrow is sure to be another kick to the nuts, and then 0-2 BBQ in Gainesville to follow. Please delete my account.

Advertisement
Not likely. Until we have someone in charge of hitting that demands staying on the ball and hitting where it’s pitched, this is what you get. Bunch of guys who try to yank everything and cut nothing down with 2 strikes. We have an awful approach at the plate and have for a while. We have to be the most underachieving hitting team in the country.
Oh I agree. We won’t get hot. The approach at the plate is abysmal. Will sit and watch pitches down Broadway then come unglued on the 0-2 pitch in the dirt. I don’t really care what they’re teaching, as an individual with some pride I’d be damned to just watch pitches that look like beach balls then whiff on a ball no where near the zone. You’d think these kids would have more pride than that.

Hard to keep winning games when you can’t score. 4 of our last 5 games we’ve not scored more than 3 runs.

Good coaching means improvement. If you don't improve...

The sad part is the fanbase of this once great college program would have been more surprised if we didn't lay an egg.

On to wherever they send us and coaches will spin it as we wanted to be on the road somewhere as an underdog...Also allows us to keep Mark Light in pristine condition.

Advertisement
Back